Phuket Villa 4116
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Tennis Court
Villa 4116 is a dream holiday home for a family or small group seeking a pool villa with a view. Located on Phuket’s south-west coast, walking distance from Kata Noi and Kata Yai beaches, this haven boasts awe-inspiring views across the turquoise waters.
Stylish interiors elegantly fuse Asian elements with European aesthetics. Open-sided living areas have high ceilings, making them bright and airy, and seem to spill out onto the pool deck.
A covered sala on the vast terrace has cosy seating with endless sea views, while the courtyard dining area is perfect for an impromptu barbecue or an alfresco supper. But it's the dazzling 8-metre infinity pool that’s bound to be one of the highlights of your stay.
Enjoy cooking your family’s favourite dishes in the villa’s fully equipped kitchen, while the others keep you company sitting on the breakfast bar.
Wake up to spectacular pool and sea views in the master bedroom on the ground floor, or the garden view twin-bed guest room on the same level. If you’re travelling with young kids, we suggest you call dibs on the second guest bedroom on the lower level, boasting of a personal terrace overlooking tropical gardens. It even has a hidden bunk room that can accommodate two children (extra charge).
- Located next to the pool on the ground level
- Double bed
- Gorgeous sea views
- Wooden flooring
- Air conditioned
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
Guest bedroom 1
- Located on the ground level
- Twin beds
- Floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the garden
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with rain shower
Guest bedroom 2
- Located on the lower floor
- Comfortable double bed
- Private terrace with garden views
- Has an adjoining hidden bunk room that sleeps two kids (extra cost)
- Well-proportioned ensuite bathroom with a rain shower
- Stylish interiors with a mix of Asian and Italian decor
- Comfortable lounge with sliding glass doors
- Stunning sea views
- Flat-screen TV and DVD player
- Modern open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar and stools
- Outdoor dining table for six
- Blue-tiled infinity pool with sea views
- Large terrace with sun loungers
- Incredible vistas across the Andaman Sea
- Covered poolside sala
- Capacity: 6 people (3 bedrooms: 2 doubles; 1 twin ). Bunk beds are available for 2 extra kids at a small cost.
- Living areas: Spacious living areas; open-plan kitchen with a breakfast bar; outdoor dining table for 6; floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning sea views.
- Private pool: 8m long x 4m wide x 1.5m deep.
- Estate Pool: Main pool: 10.20m long x 7.05m wide x 1.81m deep / Kids’ pool: 13.70m long x 9.53m wide x 1.12m deep.
- Staff: Villa Manager (on-call) and housekeeping attendant. A private chef, babysitters and massage/beauty therapists available on request (additional charge).
- Dining: A private chef can be arranged at extra cost to prepare lunch and/or dinner (Thai menu with western dishes available on request), while catering to dietary preferences wherever possible. Grocery cost is charged at market price plus 20% handling fee and 7% tax at the prevailing rate.
- Communication: WiFi broadband internet access.
- For families: Villa 4116 is well-suited for families with children. It has a baby cot and additional children’s equipment can be hired at an extra cost.
- Spa: In-villa treatments selected from a comprehensive spa menu can be carried out by professional beauty and wellness therapists (extra cost applies).
- Tennis Court: Full-size synthetic turf tennis court is available for guest use at the clubhouse. The court is lined with Limonta artificial turf, an exceptionally high-quality turf found in world-class courts which bounces the ball like a real grass court. Rackets and balls are supplied. Please book within 48 hours of playing, subject to availability.
- Gym: Estate gym can be accessed by guests. It includes a Life Fitness treadmill; cross trainer; recumbent bike; elliptical; body-solid, and complete set of dumbbells. Open from 7am to 7:30pm daily.
- Transport: Airport transfers, car hire and taxi pick-ups can easily be arranged for an extra charge.
- Additional facilities: Access to the estate’s clubhouse which features a fitness centre, tennis court, café and swimming pool.
- Property area: 315sqm (villa); 478sqm (land).
Kata Noi, Karon, Phuket, Thailand.
Located in the secure estate, can be rented on its own or in combination with any of the other villas within the estate. While staying at the villa, you can also enjoy access to the clubhouse, which includes a fitness centre, tennis court and an outdoor pool.
An additional tax of 17.0% will be applied.