Phuket Villa 4112
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
This gorgeous villa sits on the northern end of the estate with sweeping views over Kata Beach and the interestingly named Poo (crab) island. The villa has three bedrooms with en-suites, a huge pool deck overlooking Kata and the beach beyond. All modern facilities have been included, from a designer kitchen to plasma television set.
The master bedroom boasts a stunning outdoor bath and shower to give guests a truly tropical experience.
- Ensuite Bathroom
- Dining Room
- On site Parking
- Daily maid service
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool with a sun bathing terrace
- Air-conditioned fitness center
- Full-service kitchen and dining terrace
- Cafe featuring a European and Thai menu and is open daily for breakfast and lunch and is also perfect for afternoon or evening cocktails.
- Reception lounge
- For those residents wishing to dine in their villa, arrangements can be made for in-villa dining.
- Air-conditioned lounge and meeting room
Villa 4112 is ideally situated only a few minutes walk from two of Phuket’s premier white sand beaches, Kata and Kata Noi, and the bustling village style atmosphere of Kata.
Apart from great shopping, with everything from boutiques to street-side markets, Kata is recognized as having some of the best restaurants in Phuket. For spectacular sunsets we can recommend one of the hilltop restaurants above Kata, or the award winning Mom Tri’s Boathouse, just a walk away.