Phuket Villa 4361
This villa is located in: Natai Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 4361 breathes tropical style and offers a distinctive luxury beachside appeal. The villa features 6 spacious ensuite bedrooms - three upstairs, three poolside - two of which are sea facing master suites with dramatic views right from their king size beds. The guest bedrooms cater to range of requirements and include two twins, ideal for older children of friends sharing. Two of the poolside bedrooms also share a large bathroom with rainshower and indulgent built-in tub and all the beds have firm, top quality mattresses for restful sleep.
The villa's minimalist, teak and tiled interiors boast comfortable, hand-picked designer furnishings throughout, with gentle textures and soft tones to complement the airy design. A huge central lounge is flanked by a spacious family room to the left and a fully fitted, brand name western kitchen and bright, glass-walled sea view dining space to the right . All the ground floor rooms slide open onto the villa's fabulous 25m infinity lap pool and sundeck, drawing in the ocean breeze. Plush sun loungers are poised poolside for days soaking up the tropical sun and the large beachside garden also features a spacious covered, al fresco dining area with circular dining table and built-in barbecue unit. Another furnished beachside relaxation pavilion offers the perfect spot for sunset repose and the wide, lawned gardens at the front and back of the villa create an exceptionally expansive private home.
In-villa amenities also include a leading edge lighting and entertainment system that allows guests to set the mood in each room and also to stream their own music direct from a central ipod docking station. The family room features a wall mounted, flat screen TV with satellite channels and a DVD player and even has its own pool table. The entire villa opens onto a secluded sandy beach and its impressive size and intelligent layout, wide beachside and back lawns make Villa 4361 an ideal venue for an extravagant private wedding or celebration.
With a range of indulgent contemporary facilities and comfortable but practical spaces overlooking an unspoilt, picturesque bay, the villa offers an appealing blend of private in and outdoor luxury. It's easy to switch into holiday mode as you drift between the pool, outdoor pavillions and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces, constantly connected to the fabulous views. The villa comes with two maids, a private chef and an estate manager to deal with individual vacation queries and requests, meaning every need is easily catered for and total comfort is guaranteed. The pace of life soon slows down with personal and social time easily balanced thanks to the villa's multiple private spaces. With the beach just steps away, all the facilities of a five star hotel and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu, there's little need to leave the villa grounds, even on an extended holiday.
- 25 m infinity lap Pool and sun deck
- Snooker room
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Independent Maid's quarter
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- TV with Satellite channels (UBC) and DVD in the Family room
- Central iPod docking station
- Barbecue and outdoor dining Sala
- The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all Guests specific needs and help organize activities, massage and spa treatment as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matter arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa
- On site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favorites) with shopping list available.Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to tax at the prevailing rate.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- 24/7 security guard and gated entrance
- Master suite - upper level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Master suite - ground level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedrooms 1 - pool side: king-size bed (Shared)
- Guest bedrooms 2 - pool side: twin bed convertible to king-size bed (Shared)
- Guest bedrooms 3 - upper level: twin bed convertible to king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedroom 4 - upper level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
Things To Do
- Phuket ElephantSanctuary
- Visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Dino Sea Water Park
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craftstudios, street markets and wall murals
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
- Natai Beach in Phang Nga is an emerging location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport, offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
- Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
- There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Estate.
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,800 per night - USD $4,900 per night +17.7% Tax
|Prime||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 8, 2023||USD $2,100 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $4,900 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 8, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 9, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 16, 2024 - Jan 14, 2025||USD $4,900 per night||10 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.