Phuket Villa 4417
This villa is located in: Natai Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 4417 is a stunning contemporary private beachside residence situated right next to one of Thailand's most beautiful and unspoiled beaches — Natai, in the province Phang Nga. Offering the perfect accommodation option for families or groups of friends in search of a cosseted yet sophisticated oceanfront escape, this expansive, stylish villa boasts open-plan designs that draw in the ocean views and create a liberating sense of private retreat.
The villa's cool, white and wood framed interiors offer the best in upscale tropical living, with leading edge technology, fine furnishings and a team of dedicated staff combining to offer guests a fabulous beachside vacation. Outside, a 25 metre pool is surrounded by bleached teakwood decks furnished with sun beds, with gentle lawned and landscaped gardens stretching right down to the soft sand and twinkling seas beyond.
Villa 4417 is the epitome of style and luxury with 6 capacious ensuite bedrooms — three on the upper floor and three by the pool, the latter sliding open onto the central sun deck. The villa's two ocean view master suites are beautifully furnished to the highest possible standards, their understated colour schemes and sliding glass doors perfectly complementing the soothing coastal surroundings. The guest bedrooms are equally comfortable and appealing, and all the bedrooms benefit from generous bathrooms with rainshowers, some also featuring indulgent built-in bathtubs.
The villa's roomy, tiled and wood-floored interiors are made all the more attractive thanks to their upscale contemporary furnishings and designs. The grand lounge takes centre stage, boasting a huge L-shaped sofa that looks out over the pool and gardens beyond. To the left sits an equally large and well appointed family media room, equipped with a Smart Media System offering around 2,000 movies and full on screen internet access for games and web-surfing. There's also a pool table adding further to the choices for evening entertainment, while the tempting pool beckons day and night. The lawned beachside garden also features a covered, open air dining pavillion with built-in barbecue, as well as a beachside relaxation 'sala' that provides the perfect spot to gather at sunset with a cool drink, and even linger longer to enjoy an evening chatting with a soundtrack of lapping waves.
For music lovers, The Villa also boasts the latest touch control entertainment system, so you can easily pipe your iPod tunes to your chosen chill out spot or fill the grounds with your personal playlist. Top of the line lighting technology also means you can set the mood in each room or create the perfect evening ambience for a poolside meal or private party. The entire villa literally opens out onto the pleasing beachside scene, and thanks to its impressive size and smart design the villa is also the perfect choice for a private wedding or special celebration.
Staying at Villa 4417
The villa beautifully blends indoor and outdoor luxury. It is rare to find such a fabulous choice of indulgent, modern facilities in an untainted beachside setting. The open-plan designs make it is easy to drift effortlessly between holiday pleasures, whether taking regular cooling dips in the pool, heading to and from the beach or simply relaxing in peace in one of the the outdoor pavillions. Even in the interior living spaces, which can be closed off for air-conditioned comfort, guests never feel disconnected from the fabulous ocean kissed surroundings. The family room is a great place to gather for evening entertainment, and with so many other well defined, comfortable spaces to relax in, social and more private moments can be easily combined, even when sharing the villa with a larger group.
- Master suite - upper level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Master suite - ground level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedrooms 1 - pool side: queen-size bed (Shared)
- Guest bedrooms 2 - pool side: twin bed convertible to king-size bed (Shared)
- Guest bedrooms 3 - upper level: twin bed convertible to king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedroom 4 - upper level: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Infinity lap pool and sun deck
- Full touch control lighting and entertainment system
- WiFi broadband internet throughouse
- Maid’s quarters
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD
- Smart Media System with 2,000 movies/internet in the Family room
- Pool table
- Central iPod docking station
- 5-a-side football nets and pitch
- BBQ and outdoor dining sala
- Full back up power in case of grid failure by 100 KVA Cummins (UK) generator
- The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the Villa Manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & bath towels are provided and changed as necessary. We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
- An on-site Thai chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to 7.7% tax at the prevailing rate.
- In-villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
Trampoline; playground; board games; boogie boards; kayaks; life jackets; inflatable pool float; bicycles; standup paddle boards; Mahjong table; foosball; football/soccer goal post; basketball hoop, badminton equipment; table tennis; pool table; volleyball equipment and safety deposit boxes.
Things To Do
- Phuket ElephantSanctuary
- Visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Dino Sea Water Park
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craftstudios, street markets and wall murals
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is an emerging beach destination only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
Although Natai Beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Estate.
6 Bedrooms | USD $1,800 per night - USD $4,900 per night +17.7% Tax
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $4,900 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 8, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 9, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,800 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $2,100 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $2,900 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 16, 2024 - Jan 14, 2025||USD $4,900 per night||10 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.