Phuket Villa 4662
This villa is located in: Naithon Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
This luxurious and modern four bedrooms hillside villa boasts superb villa over Nai Thon beach and is situated on the tranquil northwest coast of Phuket. The villa is ideal for families or large groups and there is plenty of space and activities for all ages. The staff at the villa are highly skilled and ready to cater to your every desire, they will endeavour to make your holiday a truly heavenly experience.
Wash away your worries in the stuffing 18-meter infinity pool that overlooks the sea, there are expansive indoor and outdoor living areas. Enjoy meals in the shade in the sala and soak up the sun on the sunbeds that surround the pool. There is also children's playroom well equipped with toys, games and a comfortable media to keep all members of the family entertained.
At the centre of the villa is an open plan living and dining room that leads out to the pool, the living areas comfortable sofas are positioned so you can take in the view. The large dining table can accommodate all guests comfortably and will make your in-villa meals memorable.
There is a guest kitchen with a breakfast bar located behind the dining area and a larger well-equipped chef’s kitchen lies off to the side.
All four bedrooms are tastefully furnished with plush king size beds, luxury white linens, palatial ensuite bathrooms and sea views. The master suite features high ceilings, a royal four-poster bed and an elegant white marble bathroom with large double bathtub.
There is also a children’s playroom well equipped with toys, games and a comfortable media to keep all members of the family entertained.
- Master suite: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedrooms 1: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedrooms 2: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedrooms 3: king-size bed (Ensuite)
Extra mattresses is available at extra charge USD50/night for child and USD USD100/night for adult (rate subject to 17.7% tax)
- Open-plan living and 12-seat dining room with ocean views and terrace access
- Adjoining guest kitchen and breakfast bar
- Media rooms with TV/DVD facilities with Bose sound system in living area and outdoor speakers on the terrace.
- Kids’ playroom
- Pool terrace with dining sala and sunbeds.
- Safety deposit boxes
- Complimentary WiFi access
- Mobile phone
- Villa Manager: The English-speaking manager liaises with guests, and communicates their preferences to the chef and staff to ensure that everything is handled with smooth efficiency. An excellent source of local knowledge, the manager will be pleased to provide suggestions for sightseeing and dining out in Phuket, as well as assistance with tour and transport bookings.
- Chef: The skilled chef prepares breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks according to guest requirements. Meals are prepared from a suggestion menu of mainly Thai and some western dishes, tailored to accommodate special dietary needs and guest preferences. Grocery cost is charged 20% handling fee which is subject to 7.7% tax at the prevailing rate.
- Housekeeping: A team of staff handles daily housekeeping duties, as well as assisting the chef with kitchen and dining service.
- Pool Man: Regular pool-cleaning and maintenance services are taken care of by a team of estate staff.
- Security: Estate staff keep Estate safe and secure 24 hours a day.
- Spa: Escape into the villa’s opulent spa room and choose from a comprehensive menu of relaxing treatments carried out by professional beauty and wellness therapists (extra cost applies)
- Babysitters available on request (additional charge).
The villa is located in Nai Thon Beach, the beach is famous for its powder soft sands and crystal clear waters. Just a short walk downhill from the estate lies this beautiful on kilometre long beach on Phuket’s tranquil northwest coast. It’s perfect for ocean sports and the beach road has many small shops and cafes. Further along the coast, there are more hidden beaches to be discovered.
The estate is just 20 minutes’ drive from Phuket International Airport.
Things To Do
- Spend the day relaxing on the beach
- Explore the turquoise waters by snorkel
- Stand-up paddle
- Head out to one of the island’s world-class restaurants or beachfront bars or cafés for the evening
- Yacht charters.
4 Bedrooms | USD $1,300 per night - USD $3,400 per night +17.7% Tax
|Prime||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 8, 2023||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $1,750 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $3,400 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $1,750 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $1,750 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $1,300 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $1,300 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 8, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 9, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $1,300 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $1,500 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $1,750 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 16, 2024 - Jan 14, 2025||USD $3,400 per night||10 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.