Seminyak Villa 3580
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3580 is situated down a quiet lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak, called gang Keraton. A short walk will bring you into the centre of Seminyak, a fashionable area with an abundance of boutique shopping options, as well as numerous restaurants, spas, art galleries and nightclubs. The villa is also within walking distance of Legian, the area between Seminyak and Kuta, where you will find more shops, boutiques and famous restaurants. The villa is also conveniently close to Bintang Supermarket, located on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where you can get your groceries. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the villa, which is the perfect place to enjoy a stunning sunset. Villa 3580 is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’ll need to make your holiday perfect.
Single storey Villa 3580 has been designed with both comfort and style in mind and features a beautifully decorated, light-filled interior. Villa 3580 is packed with modern home comforts and conveniences. The main living area integrates a state-of-the-art kitchen featuring branded appliances and tableware. A lounge suite provides a cosy spot to gather of an evening watch the flat-screen television.
The adjacent dining area is furnished with a grand dark timber table, encouraging communal dining and providing an opportunity to spend quality time together. This table can also be used as a pool table – supplying yet another option for sociable entertainment during your stay.
Each of the four bedrooms has a semi-outdoor en-suite bathroom and a shady terrace – perfect to enjoy the gardens where there is plenty of room for celebrations. Three double bedrooms have been designed in the manner of individual guest houses and each caters for the needs of two adults. Each of these three has a stylish bathtub in which you can indulge in luxurious bathing.
The master bedroom, attached to the main building, has a big cosy bed facing a large TV. All of the en-suite bedrooms are air-conditioned, have Balinese tiled floors and are furnished with dark timber.
Grounds & Landscaping
As you enter the grounds of the villa, stepping on stones placed in the tranquil fishpond, you will be greeted by the smiling face of Buddha in the form of a calming water feature. The focal point of the grounds, however, is the azure infinity pool with Jacuzzi bath. The main buildings lined up either side of the pool, with a grand thatched pavilion housing a day bed, adorned with cushions, at the end of the pool. A shaded area next to the pool can accommodate up to 10 diners and there’s an outdoor BBQ bar and comfortable lounge chairs. There are stone and timber features throughout the villa alongside decorative water features that have been added to stimulate the senses.
Villa 3580 combines traditional Balinese architecture with the best modern design principles to create an indulgent tropical haven.
Services & Facilities
- Four en-suite bedrooms with king-sized beds
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedrooms are protected by a screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa; plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sports
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- 60sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool side bale with day bed – great for massages and snoozing
- Outdoor barbecue bar with a teppanyaki grill
- Sun beds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am-4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance service from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- Fully staffed with a manager, a villa attendant, a guest assistant, gardeners and a pool attendant, engineering staff and security guards.
All Bedrooms | USD $415 per night - USD $599 per night +21.0% Tax
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $499 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020||USD $599 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2020 - Mar 15, 2020||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.