Seminyak Villa 3584
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Located in a secluded lane off Jalan Drupadi, Villa 3584 is blessed with a fantastic location from which you can easily make the most of your visit to Bali. It’s close to, what’s known locally as, ‘Eat Street’ where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Also, just a few minutes walk away, is Jalan Dhyana Pura – a street rapidly gaining a reputation for its vibrant live music scene, quality restaurants and colourful shops. The beach too, is just a short walking distance from the villa. The villas excellent location means that dining, shopping and spa facilities are all available within a radius of one kilometer!
The style is simple and minimalist, presenting clean lines, fresh décor and privacy. Overlooking the swimming pool and beautiful tropical landscape is the main pavilion, which houses the kitchen, living space and dining area, and an air-conditioned bedroom on both sides. The dining facilities consist of a luxurious dining table and matching chairs. The living space is suitable for relaxation for family or a group of friends. Kitchen facilities located on the corner of the space is complete with gas stove, microwave, juicer, water gallon, refrigerator, crockery and glassware.
The bedrooms, with en-suite bathrooms, overlook the garden and pool area. Two of the four bedrooms are attached to the main living space on either side, and the other two are in separate guesthouses – called the twin guest houses due to their similarity. Each guesthouse faces the swimming pool and is only separated by pretty landscape. Each room features a spacious wardrobe with safe deposit box, comfortable air conditioning. The bathrooms feature open showers with hot and cold running water and exclusive guest amenities and supplies.
Grounds & Landscaping
The living and dining area flows to a private outdoor area where the pool, pool-side bale, outdoor bar & grill and lush garden make for an incredible outdoor living space. The spacious double cushioned lounger on the terrace off the living room is a romantic spot to nap or read a book. The BBQ is the perfect spot for hosting a party for family and friends and celebrating a special occasion.
Services & Facilities
- Four bedrooms: of which 2 have king-sized beds and 2 have twin single beds, with en-suite bathrooms. The twin beds can be pushed together to form Super King-size bed when required
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned, have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All bedroom doors with an additional screen door
- Digital safe deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- Outdoor Facilities
- Private swimming pool 50m2 with shallow step-in.
- Pool side bale with day bed – great for massages and snoozing
- Chairs, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outside shower
- Private off-street parking
- Generator back up in case of power failure
- Complimentary Groceries Shopping Assistant without any surcharge.
- Daily Housekeeping 08.00 Am – 04.00 PM.
- Daily professional personal guest assistant service, 07.00 AM – 11.00 PM.
- Professional and helpful 24 hours security services
- Fully staffed: manager, guest assistant, Villa attendant, engineering, gardeners and pool attendant, security guards.
All Bedrooms | USD $415 per night - USD $599 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $499 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020||USD $599 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.