Phuket Villa 4318
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 4317 is a recently completed, 4 bedroomed, family villa, located on the south-western tip of the tropical island of Phuket within 3 minutes drive, or a 10 minute walk of Nai Harn beach. This luxury property, comprising of 200sqm under roof, is set in a private development, situated in a peaceful valley, offering unobstructed views and a tranquil environment for guests looking for ideal indoor/outdoor living.
The Villa's accommodation comprises of 4 bedrooms: one king size four poster; a second king size; two twins (or single) beds; and a queen size with single bunk above. Two of the bedrooms are en-suite and the other two share a third family bathroom, so the villa can readily accommodate 9 people, plus we can provide travel cots for infants.
The master bedroom suite has a king sized 4 poster bed, built-in wardrobes, wall safe and large en-suite bathroom with a spacious walk-in shower and bath. Sliding double doors take you directly onto the sun deck and into the completely private swimming pool.
The second king sized bedroom and twin room both have direct sun deck and pool access, with green jungle views, and no other overlooking properties. The fourth bedroom has its own en-suite bathroom and is ideal for children with large sumptuous bunk beds.
In the large living room, with ample seating on a huge leather sofa, you can relax and watch the 42" flat screen television with DVD player and cable TV, or you can dine on sumptuous Thai food at the 10 seater dining room table. Again the living room opens directly onto the swimming pool, and looks at nothing but open space and green trees.
The open plan, fully fitted luxury western style kitchen is fully equipped to meet your every need, complete with dishwasher, microwave, side by side fridge, sandwich maker, coffee percolator, blender, rice cooker and everything required to accommodate your every need.
Outside there is a large sun terrace and beautiful gardens, complete with sun beds to soak up the sun or a tempting 8 x 4m infinity edged pool and integral Jacuzzi. Adjacent to the swimming pool, with swim up bar stools, is the sala, containing another dining table seating 8 and BBQ, making it ideal for al fresco dining.
Villa 4317 also offers internet access for those people who cannot totally escape, or have to keep in touch with the rest of the world, as well as a Play Station 2 with a selection of games to amuse younger guests who wish to take a break from the sun.
With great attention to detail, the villa is tastefully furnished in dark teak, with a large leather sofa for all guests to relax on, complimented by cream and red soft furnishings.
- Full time maid and daily cook, gardener and pool boy are included.
- Airport transfers are included and a daily driver and minivan can be arranged at additional cost.
- 4 bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, two en suite and a third Family bathroom, complete with air conditioning units and ceiling fans.
- Two king size beds, two twin beds, one queen sized bed with single bunk above.
- Large sun deck with ample sunbeds adjacent to a private swimming pool with integral Jacuzzi, set in a beautifully secluded valley.
- Sala including a dining table for 8 and outside seating.
- Gas BBQ • Open plan living area with large sofa and 42" TV, DVD player and cable TV with over 20 channels.
- Fully fitted luxury Western style kitchen, equipped with all appliances.
- Granite work surfaces throughout kitchen, kitchenettes, all bathrooms, cloakrooms, laundry and maid's room.
- Carport and ample parking. • Welcome pack on arrival including tea, coffee, water, juice, bread, milk and fruit.
- Bed linen and towel change when required.
- Laundry, self service or maid service.
- Cook available at extra charge
- Driver/car hire/motorbike rental, can be arranged at extra charge
- Excursions etc... can be arranged or suggested.
All Bedrooms | USD $400 per night - USD $900 per night
|High||Jan 16, 2019 - Apr 30, 2019||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||May 1, 2019 - Oct 31, 2019||USD $400 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Nov 1, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019||USD $600 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2019 - Jan 15, 2020||USD $900 per night||7 nights min|