Phuket Villa 4418
This villa is located in: Natai Beach, Phuket, ThailandClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 4418 is a chic, contemporary 3-storey ocean view villa located just a short stroll from one of Thailand's most beautiful beaches, Natai, in the province Phang Nga. The villa is the perfect holiday choice for families with older children, or groups of friends in search of an exclusive, private escape away from the busy tourist beaches in nearby Phuket or Khao Lak. Spacious designs offer an appealing combination of indoor and outdoor living options, with fabulous views from the master bedrooms and upper floor living area out over the villa's tempting 18-metre infinity pool.
Villa 4418 is a stylish tropical beach residence with top of the line entertainment systems and a fabulous range of guest amenities. The 3 storey property features four generous bedrooms on the upper floor, two of them ocean facing master suites with stunning views right from their king size beds, while the well appointed twin guest rooms provide comfortable accommodation for older children or friends sharing, and connect to a bathroom with glass walled rainshower. One of the upper floor master suites opens onto its own private outdoor terrace, while the other features an ocean view bath tub in the ensuite for an unrivalled and indulgent soak.
The open-plan tiled and teak wood interiors are complemented by a range of comfortable luxury furnishings. The roomy ground floor living space includes a private office with an ensuite bathroom and fro there a central staircase climbs to the upper lounge, where glass doors slide open to welcome in the sea breezes and offer guests easy access to the villa's stunning 18m infinity pool. Cushioned sun loungers provide the perfect spot for lazy days in the tropical sun and dining is a daily pleasure thanks to a fully fitted brand name kitchen and a furnished indoor dining area that connects to a comfortable, recessed TV den.
Attractive, comfortable yet practical living spaces and top notch facilities offer guests the ultimate exclusive villa stay. A constant picturesque coastal backdrop with a soothing blend of private in and outdoor luxury means relaxing into vacation time is easy. Guests can enjoy the cool pool and spacious air-conditioned indoor living spaces without ever losing a connection to the meditative ocean views. Onsite staff include a villa manager to answer individual holiday requests and offer advice on activities and sights, a private chef to prepare delicious cuisine and a maid to keep thing clean and tidy. Every personal need is catered for and the stresses of life soon slip away with a stunning beach to wander down to and a delectable choice of dishes on the in-villa menu to try. Even staying as a group, personal and social time can be easily combined at Villa Roxo thanks to the villa's multiple levels and well designed private living areas.
- Private swimming pool
- All bedrooms are with en-suite bathrooms
- WIFI Broadband Internet throughout
- Flat screen TV with Satellite channels
- Fully equipped Western kitchen
- Maid’s quarter
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
- Back up generator
Paddle boards; boogie boards; inflatable pool float; bicycles; kayaks; table tennis; foosball table; badminton equipment; board games; safety deposit boxes.
- The resident villa staff ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy and the Villa Manager is available to cater to all guests specific needs and help organise activities, massage and spa treatments, as well as communication with the Thai chef and dealing with any matters arising at the villa
- Our Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit personally (usually the day after check in) to further help ensure guests have a pleasant stay or to address any matters arising at the villa
- Bed linen is changed every third day
- Pool & Bath Towels are provided and changed as necessary.
- We do appreciate guests help to conserve water usage and thus sustain our pristine tropical environment
- An on site Thai Chef (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) with shopping list available. Food cost on guests' account (Terms & Conditions may apply for chef service)
- In-Villa wine selection
- Concierge service for all tours and activities (private tours can also be arranged)
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver
- Baby sitting service upon request and availability
- Master suite 1 - second floor: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Master suite 2 - second floor: king-size bed (Ensuite)
- Guest bedrooms 1 - second floor: twin bed convertible to king-size bed (Shared)
- Guest bedrooms 2 - second floor: twin bed convertible to king-size bed (Shared)
Things To Do
- Phuket ElephantSanctuary
- Visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Dino Sea Water Park
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craftstudios, street markets and wall murals
The fast pace of development on Phuket means that many of the Andaman region's more exclusive villas and hotels are now located on the mainland side of the Sarasin Bridge.
Natai Beach in Phang Nga district is one such location only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport and offering some of the few truly beachfront properties available for private rental.
Although Natai beach is still quiet and pristine, a modest choice of fine restaurants and indulgent spas can be enjoyed at the hotels and resorts in the area.
There are also several golf courses and marinas within easy reach of the Estate.
4 Bedrooms | USD $990 per night - USD $2,600 per night +17.7% Tax
|Prime||Nov 1, 2023 - Dec 8, 2023||USD $1,100 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2023 - Dec 17, 2023||USD $1,600 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 18, 2023 - Jan 7, 2024||USD $2,600 per night||10 nights min|
|High||Jan 8, 2024 - Feb 29, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||5 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 1, 2024 - Mar 29, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2024 - Apr 14, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Apr 15, 2024 - Jun 30, 2024||USD $990 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Jul 1, 2024 - Aug 31, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2024 - Oct 4, 2024||USD $990 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Sep 30, 2024 - Oct 8, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Oct 9, 2024 - Oct 13, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||2 nights min|
|Low||Oct 14, 2024 - Oct 31, 2024||USD $990 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||Nov 1, 2024 - Dec 8, 2024||USD $1,100 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Dec 9, 2024 - Dec 15, 2024||USD $1,600 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 16, 2024 - Jan 14, 2025||USD $2,600 per night||10 nights min|
An additional tax of 17.7% will be applied.