Seminyak Villa 3602
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3602 is located at the heart of bustling Seminyak, in Jalan Kayu Aya, which is known locally as ‘Eat Street’, where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Situated only a short stroll from the beach, it is easy to enjoy the famous sunsets from the range of beachside bars. Being only a 25 minute drive from Ngurah Rai International Airport ensures that you will quickly be able to relax in the privacy of your villa. For keen surfers, it’s only a 10-15 minute drive north to the challenging surf beaches at Canggu. Whether it be lazing on the beach, enjoying Seminyak’s elegant nightlife, shopping and browsing the galleries or relaxing at one of the area’s many spas, everything you’ll want to do on your holiday is within walking distance of Villa 3602.
Traditional Balinese furnishings create a cheerful air and the villa décor is punctuated with artwork, including antique sculptures collected from across Indonesia by the owner. The main building houses the living area, dining space and a fully-equipped kitchen downstairs, as well as a bedroom, TV room and office. The spacious living area features two sofas and a big television. The dining area has a round table and chairs, encouraging social dining of an evening. Set to one side of the living space is the full equipped kitchen featuring a stove, an over, a microwave, a water dispenser, a coffee maker and juicer, as well as cutlery, glass and chinaware.
Upstairs, the landing area is furnished as a TV room with a small sofa and a balcony that runs across this space as well as the bedroom to the left. This balcony has a small seating area from which you can enjoy the view of the outdoor pool area.
Across from this area is a small office, with a comfortable desk and chair should you require to do any work while you are staying with us in Bali. This room can also be set up as a double room on request.
Upstairs is the spacious air-conditioned master bedroom which has a four post king-sized bed, wardrobe with safety deposit box and a semi-outdoor en-suite bathroom with bathtub with a shower over the top. The other two bedrooms are located in two small guesthouses overlooking the swimming pool. They are both equipped with double beds covered by mosquito nets, a small desk, air conditioners and fans as well as having en-suite bathrooms with shower and dressing area.
Grounds & landscaping
The grounds of Villa 3602 are dominated by an enticing swimming pool which is surrounded by tropical gardens. Nearby, a gazebo with comfortable chairs beckons those who simply wish to relax in the sun.
There is also a calm fishpond located between the two guesthouses with a water feature creating a relaxing soundtrack for your days by the pool.
Services and Facilities
- Three en-suite bedrooms with king-sized beds and one office/bedroom with a sofa bed
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedrooms are protected by a screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen, with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa; plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons, and sport
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- 50sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side bale with bench and coffee table.
- Sun beds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- All bed linens, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided
- Normal household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- The villa is fully staffed by a manager, guest assistant, villa attendant, engineering staff, a gardener and pool attendant and security guards
4 Bedrooms | USD $345 per night - USD $499 per night +21.0% Tax
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $461 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $345 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020||USD $499 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2020 - Mar 15, 2020||USD $345 per night||2 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.