St. Tropez Villa 1814
This villa is located in: Gassin, St. Tropez, France
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
A charming villa situated on a hillside in the Sinopolis area on the edge of St Tropez, with stunning views over both the town and harbour and Ste Maxime in the distance. It is a quiet and peaceful location, yet still close to the town and the nearby beaches.
This villa has been completely refurbished in the winter of 2007. It looks absolutely fabulous!! The exterior colours are a soft pink with off-white trim and dark coloured outside doors. Inside light colours with coordinating accents. All new beds, mattresses, draperies, dining room table and chairs, living room furniture, flat screen cable TV, reading wall lamps in every bedroom, and AC.
The open plan living / dining room has large glass doors opening onto a covered terrace with sitting and dining areas enjoying the magnificent views down to the sea. There are also the same style glass doors opening out on the other side to the swimming pool area and garden. The kitchen is fully equipped with an American fridge freezer and Lacanche oven and also opens out onto the covered terrace.
There is a covered terrace around the pool as well for either dining or relaxing in the shade and a large sunbathing area. The garden is levelled with lawn, mature trees and shrubs.
This is a wonderful holiday house in a good location!!
- 1 double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- 1 double bedroom with en suite shower room.
- Living/dining room with fireplace, satellite flat screen TV and stereo.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- 2 double bedrooms with en suite shower room.
- 1 twin double bedroom with en suite bathroom.
11 x 6 metres, can be heated.
- Nearest village - Gassin 10 min.
- Nearest town - St-Tropez 5 min.
- Nearest beach - St-Tropez 5 min.
- Nearest airports Nice - 90 min. / Toulon/Hyères 45 min.