St. Tropez Villa 1817
This villa is located in: St. Tropez, FranceClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
This attractive villa is situated in the countryside just a few kilometres from both the beach and Saint-Tropez village, and is surrounded by fields of vineyards, olive trees and lavenders.
The interiors are modern, simple but beautifully decorated and furnished in warm terracotta and yellows. The living and dining areas are spacious and bright, with large doors opening onto the garden and the pool.
All bedrooms have en-suite facilities.
On the first floor, in the rafters, there is a large room with 3 twin-double beds perfect for children and a nanny.
This is the ideal place for families with children, who wish to be close to the beach, yet only a five minute drive to all the attractions of St-Tropez. The villa is fully air conditioned.
- Entrance hall leading to the large living room on the left-hand side, the fully equipped kitchen and the dining room on the right-hand side
- Master bedroom with open en-suite bath and shower room, large windows opening on to the garden
- Two double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and one with en-suite bath room with view on to the countryside, the garden and the pool.
- Large room in the rafters with 3 twin-double beds, small en-suite shower room and dressing room. Suitable for children and a nanny.
5 x 9 metres
- Nearest town - Saint-Tropez 5 min.
- Nearest beach - Les Salins 5 min.
- Nearest airports - Toulon/Hyères 60 min. / Nice 90 min.