Siena Villa 976
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 976 is a strikingly beautiful restored country house in the heart of Tuscany. This unique home is majestically positioned on a hill overlooking a stunning panorama of the Tuscan hills and the medieval walled city of Siena, located 5 miles away. The villa provides maximum comfort in the peaceful and refined atmosphere of a traditional Tuscan home.
5 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms
First Floor: 1 well-appointed master king bedroom suite with "his" and "hers" bathrooms (shower for him and tub for her). 2 king/twin bedrooms, both with en suite bathroom with shower (1 has walk-in closet). 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. 1 queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower. If needed, 1 small bedroom with twin beds may be available on request. This room is only suitable for 2 small children or a nanny with baby. (If child's bedroom is occupied, then one bathroom will be shared.)
Ground Floor: Spacious reception hall that opens to a courtyard, a very large and elegant sitting room with fireplace, fully-equipped kitchen, a breakfast room with fireplace, a dining room with seating for 15 guests and direct access to the garden. First Floor: Sitting room area with TV. Study with fax, WiFi access and library.
A pergola for dining al fresco, a large terrace and a courtyard overlooking Siena. There is also a second floor loggia for lounging and an iron bridge leading from the study to the master bedroom. The property has an amazing outdoor swimming pool with waterfall and a tree shaded area and beautiful wood furniture. Furnished pool house with open kitchen and bathroom with 2 showers.
Antiques, original contemporary art pieces, Italian marble bathrooms, satellite TV, WiFi access, washing machine, dryer, hair dryers in bathroom, window screens, treadmill, exercise bicycle, swimming pool.
The villa has been featured in many famous Italian interior design magazines for its décor, including Casa Vogue, Case di Campagna, and La Cascina Toscana. Among the great services Villa 976 has to offer, guests can enjoy typical Tuscan cuisine prepared by a local cook.
Due to its location the villa is blessed with a breeze from the north; the house is cool because of its stone construction.
- Electricity and water included
- Heating not included (charged on usage)
- Welcome dinner: €15 per hour for cook + €10 per hour for the helper (cost of food excluded)
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Morning daily cleaning included for 4 hours
- Extra housekeeping/cook service, on request: €15 per hour paid locally
- Washer and ironing board on the premises at disposal of the guests, under housekeeper supervision
- Access to fully-equipped kitchen, excluding cooking use of oven/stove (limited to the housekeeper/cook)
- Laundry and ironing service charges extra: €15 per hour
- Telephone charges extra
- WiFi internet service included
- Food allowance: €500 per week due upon arrival in cash
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.