Tuscany Villa 9111
This villa is located in: Tuscany, ItalyClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Tuscany Villa 998
Tuscany Villa 9100
Tuscany Villa 9107
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Nestled in the heart of the famous Chianti Valley, with its undulating green hills and famous wineries, stands the elegant Villa 9111 with its old world charm. Perfectly situated near the most important cities of Tuscany, the villa is less than an hour from Florence, Pisa, and Siena. With absolute privacy and luxury, the villa's features and personal touches offer a privileged way to enjoy the beauty of Italy.
6 BEDROOMS & 6 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with tub with handheld shower (towel heater).
First Floor: 1 queen/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub with handheld shower plus shower stall (towel heater). 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom with tub with handheld shower plus shower stall. 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom with Jacuzzi tub with handheld shower plus shower stall. Master queen bedroom, with fireplace and balcony overlooking the courtyard, and private bathroom with double sink and Jacuzzi tub with handheld shower plus shower stall.
Medieval Tower (separate entrance)
Frist Floor: 1 queen bedroom with fireplace with small en suite bathroom with shower stall (towel heater). Access to tower rooftop with spectacular views of the surrounding countryside.
Ground Floor: Large living area and spacious dining room, both with access to courtyard; study with extensive book library; large, fully equipped kitchen with dining area; sitting room.
Ground Floor: Spacious living area with fireplace.
Private XIII Century chapel, beautiful gardens and manicured lawns, an outdoor (cold-water) shower, and private swimming pool (5 x 10 meter) set on its own terrace.
Private parking, A/C, satellite TV, VCR, DVD, stereo, WiFi, safes in all bedrooms, hair dryers, telephone, dishwasher, oven, washing machine, BBQ.
Villa 9111 been featured in many famous magazines for its decor and actress Julia Roberts was one of the first guests to stay at the villa since the renovation. Finely restored to preserve its original historical and architectural characteristics, each room is unique in color, décor, view and furnishings. The villa's strategic position over the undulating hills offers a one-of-a-kind panorama looking out over the vineyards, olive groves, fields and forests of Chianti. The staff resides on property-privacy is guaranteed.
- Water, final cleaning, and electricity up to 300 kW (extra is €0,30 per unit) included
- Heating not included (€4,50 per unit-heat, in order to be ready for the guest's arrival, will be turned on two days prior)
- Welcome dinner included
- Rich continental breakfast included daily
- Morning housekeeping service included for 3 hours daily (extra hours-€8 per hour)
- Cook service: €8 per hour + €8 per hour for assistant (cost of food/drinks excluded) Meals must be ordered at least 12 hours in advanced
- Cost of food: due upon presentation of receipts
- Bed linen change - €10 per person, per use. Extra towels - €5 per person, per use
- Babysitter available: €10 per hour
- Baby cot: €25 per week
- Telephone extra (€0,12 per unit)
- Major villa appliances may only be used by the staff
- Maximum of 4 children permitted
- No pets allowed
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.
Tuscany Villa 9111
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.