Tuscany Villa 9113
This villa is located in: Tuscany, ItalyClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Tuscany Villa 957
Tuscany Villa 9135
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 9113 is a stunning, contemporary-styled villa set away in a private stone walled courtyard. A polished décor set in traditional old Tuscan stone blend seamlessly to give this villa a unique style. Enjoy beautiful valley views from this hillside property.
3 BEDROOMS & 3 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 1 master queen bedroom with fireplace has access through sliding glass doors to the garden on one side and the pool on the other. Private bathroom with shower. 1 queen/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower has access to the garden through sliding glass doors. 1 queen/twin bedroom with private bathroom with shower, has access to the garden through sliding glass doors.
Ground Floor: Lounge with fireplace, dining area, and fully- equipped kitchen area. Main dining table seats 6 guests comfortably. Glass sliding veranda doors on all sides offer endless views.
Private plunge pool with central spa bath; lounge area with sun beds and umbrellas, directly accessible through glass pane doors from the villa. Pool deck with dining area under the villa portico. Courtyard furnished with cushioned rattan furniture. Paved stone courtyard and gardens (1,000 square meters), olive trees, flowering beds and extensive lawns.
Fully air-conditioned, luxury Italian fabrics, top quality furnishings, plunge pool with spa bath, fireplaces, laptop rentals available (with high-speed wireless card), cell phone provided for guest use, satellite TV, stereo, DVD, WiFi Internet access, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer. From mid-July through to the end of August, there is a Kids Club three mornings per week that offers educational activities and games as well as the opportunity to meet other children on the estate.
This one-floored villa offers a great outdoor space for children, and given the proximity of the pool, they can easily be kept in view. The loggia is perfect for relaxing and al fresco dining. There is an 18-hole international golf course at Castelfalfi, approximately 20 minutes away from the villa. Horseback riding and a tennis club can be found only 10 minutes away.
- Electricity, heating, A/C, water, and final cleaning included
- Housekeeping service included for 5 days per week (Monday-Friday)
- Bath linen changed mid-week
- Continental Breakfast Service (buffet style): E120 for 3 hours. E30 for each additional hour. Cost of food is extra.
- Local Cook Service: E205 for up to 6 hours. E30 for each additional hour. Cost of food is extra.
- Professional Villa Chef: E300 for up to 6 hours (includes chef's travel time). E40 for each additional hour. Cost of food is extra.
- Professional Waiter: E220 for up to 6 hours.
- Grocery stocking - E12 per hour
- WiFi internet access included
- Laptop available for rental with high-speed wireless card (approx €140 per week + €250 security deposit + cost of data calls)
- Laundry and ironing charges extra: €18+20% VAT per hour
- Extra linens change €10+20 % VAT per person, per day
- Weekly gardener and daily pool maintenance included
- High chair/ baby basin: €20 per week per each item paid locally
- One fold away child cot with sheet (up to 2.5 years approximately); no coverlet + high chair available at no extra charge
- Check-in between 5pm and 8pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.
Tuscany Villa 9113
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.