Cancun Villa 1542
This villa is located in: Cancun, MexicoClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Cancun Beach Villa 1551
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
See the modern side of the timeless tropical scenery of Isla Mujeres at this villa. The first LEED-certified home in Mexico, this stunning six-bedroom Riviera Maya vacation rental was designed to use as little energy as possible while delivering a luxury experience that’s in tune with its oceanfront location. Bring family and friends for a warm-weather getaway or book the property for an intimate wedding on front of the Caribbean Sea.
Tucked into eco-friendly native landscaping, the villa feels like a private haven on the water. Step out to the covered porch and pause at the sitting area, or continue along the path to the infinity pool and hot tub perched above the sea. A pool deck lined with loungers is the perfect spot to listen to the waves, soak in the tropical sun and sip a drink from the wet bar. As the sun sinks in the sky, heat up the barbecue in the outdoor kitchen area and gather on the raised platform that houses the al-fresco dining area. For evening entertainment (and perhaps a little friendly competition), the house has Wi-Fi, a TV and a ping-pong table.
Once a traditional wooden house, the villa was reimagined by the team of architects at Sanzpont as a contemporary hideaway, perfectly suited to its environment. You may not notice the passive solar system, rainwater capture or LED lights, but you’ll be stunned by the floor plan, designed to make the most of the ocean views, and the extensive use of native woods, including in a helix-like central staircase in the airy great room. The wood of the staircase is echoed by the slatted, curving fronts of the bar and countertop in the fully equipped kitchen and built-in bookcases on the mezzanine level; linen-toned upholstery in the sitting and dining areas lets the rich, polished texture take center stage.
Each of the six bedrooms at this villa has an en-suite bathroom and air conditioning; three have king beds and three have two double beds each. Details like rippling stone tile floors, plush lounge chairs and elegant four-poster beds make the bedrooms both beautiful and comfortable.
Long a day-trip destination for sunning, snorkeling and scuba diving, Isla Mujeres is equally well suited to families who want a quiet place to explore or couples who want to relive their honeymoons with strolls on postcard-perfect beaches. During your holiday, make sure to visit the island’s lighthouse, Mayan ruins and sea turtle sanctuary, or snorkel and dive around the Cancun Underwater Museum. There is a very small airport on the island, but you can also fly into nearby Cancun and take a ferry across.
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Dual Vanity, Television, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 4: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 5: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bedroom 6: 2 Double size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Air conditioning
- Bunk bed, Private Entrance
Features & Amenities
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Ice maker
- Formal dining area with seating for 16
- Smart Home Technology
- Satellite Television
- DVD Player
- Sound System
- Air conditioning
- Office Space
- Ping Pong Table
- Game Room
- Direct Access to Ocean
- Swimming Pool
- Hot tub (heating included)
- Alfresco dining with seating for 12
- Wet Bar
- Charcoal Barbeque
- View of Ocean
- Sun loungers
- Tropical Gardens
- Access to Private Boating Dock
Staff & Services
- Cook service (Food and Beverage at additional cost)
- 2 Personal Water crafts
- Golf Cart
- Private Yacht transfer from Marina Van Dutch Center Cancun to Villa (weather permitting)
Extra cost (advance notice may be required):
- Villa pre-stocking
- Airport transfer
- Activities and excursions
- Yacht Rental
- Babysitting Services
Points of Interest
- 6.7 km to UltraMar Ferry
- 18.8 km to Secrets Playa Mujeres Golf & Spa Resort
- 7 minute walk to Zama Beach Club
- 39.8 km to Cancun Airport (CUN)
- Maximum 20 guests
- Non-smoking villa
- Pets are not allowed
- Children welcome
- Social events permitted (upon request only)
- Check in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.
All Bedrooms | USD $3,200 per night - USD $4,700 per night +19.0% Tax
|Low||Nov 1, 2023 - Nov 30, 2023||USD $3,200 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Dec 1, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||USD $4,700 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 19.0% will be applied.
Cancun Villa 1542
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.