Punta Mita Villa 1508
This villa is located in: Punta Mita, MexicoClick to see bigger map
This fabulous home, located directly on the beach of Ranchos Punta Mita is somewhat hidden in the developmentâ€™s lush garden. To the right of the villa you will find Playa Punta de Mita which stretches to the end of the Punta Mita Peninsula. To the left of this exclusive home is Puerto Vallarta in the distance set against the lush mountains that wrap around the Banderas Bay. On the north shore of BahÃa de Banderas overlooking Punta Mita point and Marieta Islands, this villa offers direct access to one of the Bayâ€™s most beautiful beaches with 255 feet of beach front property.
Uniquely designed by architect Pepe de Iturbe, who built the Westin Regina resorts in Puerto Vallarta and Los Cabos, this villa features approximately 11,000 Square feet of living space that includes a courtyard with 25 palm trees plus a jetted tub in the middle of the courtyard. Unique to the eye, you will also find a stream that runs through the living room into an infinity pool which overlooks the beach.
Guests of the villa also have access to the Fours Seasons' tennis and Golf and to the Punta Mita concierge services.
- Villa can be pre-stocked with groceries at an additional cost.
- In house or villa spa services available at additional cost.
- Baby sitter service available at additional cost.
- Guests have access to the Punta Mita Resident's club.
- Guests have access to the Four Seasons Golf and Tennis Club (2 km from the villa).
- Beach umbrellas, towels and lounge chairs available on premises.