Amalfi Coast Villa 9112
This villa is located in: Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 9112 has a blessed position on the hill, boasting a spectacular view of Positano and its gulf. The property is a 15 minute walk from Piazza Dei Mulini, Positano. This stylish villa features very modern, elegant decor with a white and neutral color palette that reflects the current interior design trends. All finishes have been meticulously selected. The high-end quality of this property is reflected in every detail.
6 BEDROOMS & 9 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 1 double bedroom with access to the panoramic terrace has a private bathroom with shower. 1 double bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
First Floor (Below): 3 double bedrooms, two of which have access to the panoramic terrace, and each with private bathroom with shower.
Second Floor (Below): 1 double bedroom with terrace access and a private bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: The interior décor is traditionally Mediterranean and the comfortable spacious living room features style and beautiful views.
First Floor (Below): Spacious dining room with fireplace and well-equipped kitchen with wood-burning pizza oven, access to the equipped terrace boasting fantastic views and al fresco dining area. 1 guest bathroom. Laundry room with full bathroom.
The several panoramic terraces of the villa have dining furniture and relaxing facilities allowing you to spend a memorable vacation sea-side.There is an outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub.
Elevator, washer & dryer, dishwasher, Italian Sky satellite TV with Sport and Movie Channels, CD Player, telephone, high speed internet access, heating, safe, heated indoor Jacuzzi access to the panoramic garden.
Villa 9112 features an indoor and an outdoor Jacuzzi hot tub., an internal lift and a 3 car parking private space, all of which are rare amenities for a private villa in the area. The villa is reachable by about 50 steps from the parking space. All the bedrooms have panoramic sea views. It is the ideal place for family reunions having 4600 square feet of interior space at your disposal and is a perfect property for daily trips to the many surrounding places of interest.
- Electricity, A/C, water, heating and final cleaning included
- Housekeeping up to 8 hours per day, 6 days per week (Tuesday-Sunday)
- Local telephone calls complimentary - others charge extra
- Additional maid service €15 per hour
- Cook service upon request: €200 per day, plus cost of food
- Ironing charges extra : €15 per hour
- Change of bath linen twice per week included
- Welcome dinner €60 per person, including wine (minimum of 6 persons)
- Children welcome
- No pets allowed
- Spa Pool hot tubs open year round (heated-indoor)
- Security deposit: €1,000 in cash by the client directly to the house manager
- Check-in between 3pm and 9pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged