Amalfi Coast Villa 986
This villa is located in: Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 986 is located along the coastal road, only 2 miles from the center of Amalfi, one of the most enchanting spots of this renowned coastline. Surrounded by green olive groves, pine trees and many other Mediterranean plants cascading down to the sea, this two-story villa (approx. 2,700 sq. ft.) also features a separate dependence on ground level. The ample terraces on three different levels, covered by violet bougainvillea pergolas, make the layout of this villa unique.
6 BEDROOMS & 6 BATHROOMS
Main Villa First Floor: 1 master queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and private furnished balcony with sea view. Ground Floor (20 steps down marble staircase): 3 queen bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and sea view, one with en suite bathroom with shower and sea view, and another with en suite bathroom with shower and garden view. Dependence: 2 independent twin/queen bedrooms, each with curved ceilings, access to the terrace, and en suite bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: Spacious sitting room with sofas, with capacity for 12, opening to the terrace with built-in seating, wicker chairs and stunning sea views. Separate dining area with table for 14 people and French windows to the terrace furnished with elegant ceramic table with seating for up to 14 people.
Outdoor furniture, built-in seating, and marble tables spread throughout provide very comfortable areas for relaxing and eating al fresco. Paved terraces and gardens planted with pink and red geraniums are situated around the property. Spacious multi-level terrace with terracotta floor, chaise lounges, shaded area with dining table and chairs for up to 12 people. The swimming pool and outdoor jacuzzi tub are set on the terrace at the third level, surrounded by lounges. There are approximately 60 steps between the ground level and the swimming pool.
Entrance from main road into private parking for up to 3 cars, a very rare amenity in the villas along the coast. Entrance is 19 steps down to main villa. Remote-controlled entrance gate opening from coastal road level. Fully equipped kitchen with professional stove, professional refrigerator with ice maker, dishwasher, French windows opening onto the terrace featuring comfortable round ceramic table for 14, barbecue, laundry room with washing machine and two sinks. Swimming pool (4 x 8 m) with 2 outdoor showers, outdoor jacuzzi tub for six, A/C, heating in all bedrooms, satellite TV in all the sitting rooms, WiFi internet connection, central heating, telephone, DVD/CD player. A public staircase (approx. 400 steps down ) close to the villa leads down to public beach with two restaurants.
- Water, final cleaning, and electric included - up to 200 kW/week (each additional kW charged at €0,42)
- Heating and A/C: €0,42 per kW
- Housekeeping service included for 4 hours daily (except Sunday)
- Extra housekeeping service, on request: €15 per hour
- Daily continental breakfast included
- Telephone charges extra (€0,20 per unit)
- Cook service, on request: €250 per meal (up to 8 people). Available for larger groups upon request
- Welcome dinner: €60 per person, including wine (minimum 8 people)
- Laundry and ironing charges extra, on request: €15 per hour
- Grocery delivery on request: €30
- Change of bath linen included twice per week
- Late arrival fee of €50 applies between 8pm and 10pm (no arrivals are accepted after 10pm)
- Children under 6 years old must have parent supervision
- No pets allowed
- Check-in between 2pm and 8pm. Check-out by 10am • All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged