Amalfi Coast Villa 989
This villa is located in: Positano, Amalfi Coast, Italy
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 989 is an elegant, spacious, and traditional whitewashed Mediterranean villa. Perched over the sea in a privileged position, this beautiful property is less than a mile from the lively center of the famed seaside town of Positano and its excellent restaurants, elegant shops, delightful cafes and sandy beaches. From the main coastal road, 130 wide steps lead to the villa's large and spectacular terrace/garden with flowering potted plants, trees, statuary, and bronze wall sculptures. The public beach (rarely used outside of July and August) is down another 120 steps.
4 BEDROOMS & 5 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: Library room with 1 queen/twin beds with 1 adjacent bathroom with tub with handheld shower. 1 independent queen/twin bedroom (just off the terrace) with an en suite bathroom with tub with handheld shower. Steps from the ground floor lead to the other bedrooms.
First Floor: 2 large queen bedrooms, one with fireplace, satellite TV, and telephone. Each bedroom opens onto a panoramic terrace with breathtaking views. 2 marble bathrooms, each with tub and shower.
Ground Floor: Large double living and dining room, both with fireplace and French doors opening to the private terrace. Very spacious eat-in fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher and two electric ovens. Full bathroom with shower.
Terrace features an outdoor covered dining area, furnished with marble top café tables and sun chairs to enjoy the sea views. Beautiful private pool (10 x 5 m) and guest bathroom with shower also available in this area.
A/C in all bedrooms, central heating, satellite TV, telephone/ fax, dishwasher, washing machine and DSL internet connection.
The setting of this villa is completely private and truly splendid with endless panoramic views of the coast across the sweeping bay of Positano and towards Punta Campanella. The interiors have been elegantly furnished with interesting objets d'art, antiques and bronze sculptures, providing a warm, inviting and sophisticated ambiance. With central heating and fireplaces, Villa 989 is suitable to rent any time of year.
- Electricity, A/C, water, and final cleaning included
- Heating not included (charged on usage)
- Housekeeping/cook service included 5 days per week (Monday - Friday) from 8 am-4 pm per day
- Bath linen change 2 times per week
- Telephone charges extra (€0,20 per unit)
- Grocery delivery, on request: €30
- Extra housekeeping service: €15 per hour
- Extra cook services: €20 per hour
- Welcome dinner, on request: €60 per person, including wine (minimum of 6 people)
- Laundry and ironing charges extra, on request: €15 per hour
- Late arrival & Sunday arrival fee of €50 applies between the hours of 8 pm and 10 pm (no arrivals are accepted after 10 pm)
- Porter service, on request upon arrival in cash or traveler's checks
- No pets allowed
- Check-in between 3pm and 8pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged