Amalfi Coast Villa 990
This villa is located in: Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, ItalyClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 990 is a two-story Caprese style luxury villa, with breathtaking views of the bay of Naples and its unique islands. The striking white stucco structure sits on the San Lorenzo peninsula overlooking the ruins of a Roman tower, Mount Vesuvius and the Mediterranean sea with Capri, Ischia, Procida and Naples. The villa is surrounded by two acres of Mediterranean gardens, including lemon trees, flowers, figs and olive trees. When in season, fresh fruit and vegetables may be available from the garden.
5 BEDROOMS & 5 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom, with access to terrace.
First Floor: 1 master king bedroom with en suite bathroom with large walk-in shower has access to a terrace with beautiful views. 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with large walk-in shower with balcony access. 1 twin bedroom (balcony access with a view of the isle of the Ischia) and bathroom with tub with shower at end of hallway.
Guest House (19 steps form the villa): 1 twin bedroom with bathroom with shower, with access to furnished main terrace.
Ground Floor: Sky blue living room with doors opening onto a beautiful and spacious terrace with 180-degree views of the bay of Naples.
Guest House: Small sitting room. Large terrace. The guest house has a simpler decor than the main villa.
Beautiful Florentine terracotta tile staircase, which leads down to the villa from the main gate. Large terrace with a 180-degree view, shaded by an old and impressive carob tree, is the ideal spot for al fresco dining. Unique swimming pool overlooks the Mediterranean Sea. A changing room is also available. A large patio and mature olive trees surround the pool. Very comfortable cushioned teak lounge chairs make sunbathing the ultimate experience. Terracotta pots, filled with pink and white geraniums, decorate most of the terraces and staircases.
A/C in bedrooms, stero/CD system, Satellite TV with English news channels only, DVD, wireless internet, cordless telephone, fax, washing machine, dishwasher. Floors decorated with beautiful hand-painted tiles of Vietri (like the famous Hotel S.Pietro in Positano). Parking for 3 cars available outside villa gate. Villa and grounds are fully fenced. Multiple and spacious terraces accessible from every room.
Villa 990 is located 15 minutes from Sorrento and 30 minutes from Positano, offering the perfect opportunity to explore both of these well known towns. From its privileged position the villa offers amazing views of the Mediterranean and the islands of Capri, Ischia, the Bay of Naples and Mt. Vesuvius. Very private grounds with fenced outdoor area. Please note that the road leading down to the property entrance is very narrow.
- Electricity, water and final cleaning included
- Basic daily housekeeping included (except Sunday). Butler is to clean and make beds in the morning, serve meals (not prepared), clean dishes, and wash/ iron house linen in afternoon
- Cook included daily from 10am - 3pm (except Sunday)
- Staff is off on Sundays and Thursday afternoons/evenings
- Additional cook/maid service is available on request €10 per hour
- Telephone charges extra pre-paid cards are suggested
- Laundry and ironing €10/hour-white washes can be arranged on premises; for dark wash, clothes need to be brought to local launderette in Massa lubrense (gratuity suggested)
- Change of bath/linen once per week included-extra linen changes, on request (gratuity suggested)
- Unlimited wireless internet access available
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged