Lake Como Villa 9102
This villa is located in: Lake Como, Italy
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
This stunning estate consists of two spectacular villas, on the shore of Lake Como. The properties offer stunning views of the lake and have recently been luxuriously restored and refurbished. The villas can be rented separately or combined.
13 BEDROOMS & 13 BATHROOMS
Villa 1 - 7 bedrooms and 7 baths First Floor: 2 lake-view queen bedrooms each with en suite bathroom. One courtyard-view queen bedroom with en suite bathroom. Second Floor: 2 lake-view queen/twin bedrooms each with en suite bathroom. 1 twin bedroom and 1 queen bathroom each eith en suite bathroom with shower.
Villa 2 - 6 bedrooms and 6 baths Garden Level: 2 lake-view queen bedrooms each with en suite bathroom. One courtyard-view queen bedroom with en suite bathroom.
Roof Floor Level: 2 lake-view queen/twin bedrooms each with en suite bathroom. 1 twin bedroom and 1 queen bathroom each with en suite bathroom with shower. Lakeshore Level: 1 guest bathroom with shower.
Villa 1 Courtyard Level: Frescoed entrance hall, music room, living room and separate dining room, both with wood burning fireplaces. Large, fully-equipped kitchen. First Floor: Additional sitting/TV room that opens to a terrace with stunning views. Second Floor: Living room, bar/kitchenette.
Villa 2 Garden Level: Frescoed entrance hall, reading room with TV, fireplace and library.
RoofFloor Level: Frescoed cupola with central balcony.
Lakeshore Level: Entrance, fully-equipped kitchen, frescoed salon and dining room with double fireplace and access to lakeshore terrace. Laundry room.
Villa 9102 is located down a quarter-mile long gated road guarded by a quaint old gatehouse, in the midst of seven acres of luxuriant gardens and woods. The property enjoys spectacular, unobstructed views of Lake Como. The two residences are separated by a historic harbor flanked by ancient terracotta statues. From the property's park, you can exit through a private gate and enter the nearest village, with its charming square on the harbor,17th-century church and the village's garden with its lovely pergola.
Both properties are fully air-conditioned; underground parking and villa interconnections, private embark docks, 200 sq.m., 9 feet deep swimming pool with three separate sundecks with a panoramic view of the lake. Broadband Internet access, 36-inch TV in both houses, satellite TV/ DVD, private gym on the premises.
The villas are completely state-of-the art, magnificently decorated with frescoes and have been luxuriously furnished down to the finest Italian linens and antiques from the owner's collection.
Villa 1 boasts a 1911 Steinway model piano in the central living room. Each villa offers deluxe service and a staff including butler service. A flood-lit landscaped park, about 2,000 sq. ft., surrounds the estate. Boat rental and private, 10-seat Cessna Caravan seaplane available at an additional cost. Villa 1, if rented separately, has exclusive use of the swimming pool unless other arrangements are made.
- Electricity, Water, A/C heating, and final cleaning included
- Butler service included 6 days per week for a predetermined set of hours. One day off - client to decide what day. Extra hours €13 per hour - to be paid directly to the staff
- Cook service included for breakfast, lunch and dinner for a pre-determined set of hours. One day off - client to decide what day. Extra hours €13 per hour - to be paid directly to the staff
- Daily chef service included for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 6 days a week from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm (3- hour break in the afternoon)
- Daily housekeeping service included
- Change of bed linens included twice per week (€40 per extra set)
- Daily change of bath linen included. €20 per extra linen set
- Personal laundry and ironing extra: €12 per hour
- Concierge service included
- Telephone, computer, and Internet charges extra
- Food and beverage not included
- Garden maintenance included
- Children under 8 years old permitted with nanny or designated staff
- Check-in between 2pm and 7pm; check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged