Sicily Villa 9103
This villa is located in: Sicily, ItalyClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Just 7 kilometers from the beach, surrounded by lush orchard gardens, is 9103, a restored 17thcentury farmhouse. The property rests on a working farm estate (247 acres) with olive and orange groves, a rich variety of Mediterranean flowers, and even a horse-riding facility. The spacious villa, offering views of Mt. Etna, provides tranquility and privacy with a central courtyard. With its many archways, vibrant interiors, fireplaces, and fountains, Villa 9103 truly provides an elegant and relaxing retreat.
12 BEDROOMS & 17 BATHROOMS
Main Villa: 10 queen bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom. Each bedroom has its own private entrance accessible from the courtyard. There are 5 additional guest bathrooms throughout the villa.
Annex: 2 queen bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom. The annex is located just steps from the main villa and adjacent to the swimming pool area.
Main Villa: Living room, library, salon, dining room, and a large, professional kitchen.
Ground-level enclosed courtyard. Spacious loggia facing a beautiful Italian garden featuring fountains and exotic trees. Swimming pool (18 x 9 m), Turkish bath and sauna, and barbecue. Olive and orange groves, horse-riding facility on estate.
A/C, heating, plasma TV, satellite TV, DVD player, dial-up Internet connection, telephone, fax, dishwasher, washer and dryer (used only by villa staff). Private chapel.
Each sun-filled room in this villa has high ceilings, calming hues, and a distinct style. Surrounded by greenery, the swimming pool area is a haven complete with Turkish bath and sauna. The villa owners may reside in the right wing of the main villa accessible via private entry. With its prime location between Catania and Siracusa, this is a great starting point for trips to main tourist attractions in Sicily.
- Electricity, A/C, heating, water, and final cleaning included
- Daily housekeeping included for up to 8 hours per day (including Sunday)
- Extra housekeeping service: €15 per hour, per maid
- Change of linens included bi-weekly
- Local cook included
- Sauna and Turkish bath: €250 per day
- Professional chef available, on request
- Welcome dinner: €30 per person (includes wine)
- Gourmet dinner: €80 - 130 per person, depending on menu (includes wine)
- Telephone charges extra
- Personal laundry service: €15 per hour
- Pets welcome
- Check-in between 2pm and 7pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.
Sicily Villa 9103
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.