Siena Villa 978
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 978, built in typical Tuscan country style, is a handsome and recently restored villa. It is located on a large, private farming estate, only 10 minutes by car from Siena. The property is surrounded by an olive grove and commands a stunning panorama of the Tuscan rolling hills. Offering generous social spaces, this elegant retreat is ideal for family reunions and groups of friends. For larger groups, a nearby Villa can also be rented (sleeps 4).
5 Bedrooms & 4 Bathrooms
Ground Floor: 1 guest bathroom. First Floor: 1 queen bedroom with fireplace and 1 twin bedroom share a spacious private bathroom (double sink) with Jacuzzi tub and separate travertine shower stall and exercise bike. 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. 1 twin bedroom with adjacent private bathroom with tub and shower. 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: Lobby with study corner with desk, large eat-in kitchen, dining hall (table seats up to 10), spacious living area with French doors with direct access to lawn and outdoor dining. First Floor: Spacious living area featuring two adjacent sitting rooms with fireplace and entertainment center with direct access to loggia/outdoor lounging area with beautiful views of Siena.
Original stone-paved courtyard with BBQ and wood burning oven, pergola for dining al fresco and additional chairs and tables placed around the grounds. Swimming pool down a series of grassy steps on a terraced hillside amidst an olive grove. Pool changing room with bathroom and shower.
Satellite TV, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer, window screens. All twin beds are convertible.
This villa, surrounded by rolling hills and olive groves, boasts spectacular views. The stone structure and inner courtyard create a captivating atmosphere. The style of this house is eclectic featuring antiques and contemporary pieces. Original beamed ceilings, old handmade terracotta tiles, high-quality fabrics and complementary mix of antique and contemporary furniture.
- Water and final cleaning included
- Electricity not included (€0,43 per kW)
- Heating not included (charged on usage)
- Telephone charges extra
- Computer at entrance desk with high speed internet connection-€50 per week
- Housekeeping service two times per week included
- Extra housekeeping/babysitting service, on request: €13 per hour
- Laundry and ironing charges extra: €13 per hour
- Cooking classes and cooking demonstrations available, on request
- Welcome dinner: €35 per person (includes food and estate's wine)
- Villa dinner: €45 (and up) per person (includes food and estate's wine)
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 9:30am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged