Siena Villa 979
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Surrounded by the hills and vineyards of Tuscany, Villa 979 is an elegant Italian villa. Hosting up to 12 guests, this intimate haven is ideal for private getaways and family reunions. The villa's interior décor features antiques and fireplaces, while the exterior architecture reflects the best of Tuscan design. The villa is composed of a main house with an independent wing and a guest house. Smaller groups can rent the villa without the guest house. The main villa, approx. 2,800 square feet of living space, is built in the typical Tuscan style, using local stone. On one side of the house there is an additional wing, approx. 680 square feet, with an independent entrance. There is also a cozy guest house with private patio,approx. 850 square feet.
6 Bedrooms & 6 Bathrooms
Main Villa: 1 king bedroom with small en suite bathroom with small tub with handheld shower. 1 queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower. Guest Villa 1: 1 master queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
Guest Villa 2: 1 master queen bedroom and en suite bathroom with tub with shower. 1 queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
Main Villa: 2 large living rooms (one with fireplace), library/ TV area, kitchen with wood- burning oven and elegant dining area. Guest Villa 1: Small kitchenette and breakfast table. Guest Villa 2: Cozy living room with kitchenette and dining table.
Private porch with large dining table. Outdoor furniture in spacious terrace. Sophisticated lounging areas and dining table by the pool. Separate guest house patio for eating al fresco and relaxing. Lawns surround the property. Nearby woods ideal for walks (mushroom-picking in the fall). Private swimming pool.
A/C in all bedrooms, Internet available with rechargeable wireless key card (hot-spots), dishwasher, washer & dryer, satellite TVs, DVD, CD player, telephone/fax, fireplaces, library, window screens in most rooms.
Very stylish and sophisticated atmosphere. Guests are pampered with fine Tuscan cuisine prepared by the owner/ culinary expert, while cooking classes and demonstrations are available for guests to learn to create their own culinary masterpieces. Fantastic views of Tuscan vineyards and hills. Conveniently located near Siena, Florence and most famous Tuscan villages.
- Electricity and A/C included up to 250 kW per week per 12 pax and up to 200 kW per week per 8 pax (any extra is €0.42 per kW)
- Water and final cleaning included
- Heating not included. Gas heat approximately €60 per day for main villa, €90 for whole property. If electrical heaters are used in bedrooms and bathrooms, an additional €100 on average will be charged per week
- Telephone charges extra
- Wifi access €25 per week
- Tuscan dinner or lunch (no table service): €40 per person (includes wine). Optional morning after clean up service at €30
- Allegra Signature 5 course dinner (minimum of 6 people): €70 per person (includes table service and wine)
- Cooking classes and demonstrations available, on request
- Housekeeping service: €15 per hour
- Laundry and ironing charges extra: €15 per hour
- Extra linen change €140 for 6 bedrooms and €100 for 4 bedrooms
- Additional cradle: €50 per week
- Babysitter available upon request at extra charge
- Check-in between 4pm and 6pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged