Siena Villa 980
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
A 14 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Villa 980 is an exceptional house- historic, yet dramatically modern in decor. It is situated on a hilltop on a large estate, at the end of a lane of beautiful cypress trees. The white and beige theme throughout is coordinated to perfection with fabrics, paint, and artwork. The villa has been featured in Architectural Digest, Casa & Country, and Spazio Casa.
7 Bedrooms & 5 Bathrooms
Ground Floor: 1 king/twin bedroom with direct access to gardens and en suite bathroom with shower. First Floor: 1 twin and 1 queen bedroom share spacious bathroom with travertine shower stall. 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. 2 twin bedrooms share private bathroom with travertine shower stall. 1 twin with private master bathroom (double sink) and tub with handheld shower.
Ground Floor: Large entry, spacious living room, fullyequipped eat-in kitchen with access to enclosed outdoordining loggia, study, and dining room. First Floor: Spacious living room with traditional Tuscan fireplace, mini-fridge and entertainment area.
Extensive furnishings for dining al fresco; large marble dining table in a shaded area and umbrella table in garden. Large pool (7.5 x 15 meters) with covered sitting/dining area in an area set off from the house. The property is surrounded by farmland, vineyards and groves.
Satellite TV, Wifi Internet, stereo, CD players on both floors, fax, telephones in most rooms, DVD and video player, wood oven, washer, dryer, dishwasher, microwave oven, toaster, large book library, two refrigerators, hair dryers, window screens, covered car parking. All twin beds can be converted.
- Welcome dinner: €35 per person (includes food and estate's wine)
- Villa dinner: €45 (and up) per person (includes food and estate's wine)
- Water and final cleaning included
- Electricity not included (€0,43 per kW)
- Heating not included (charged on usage)
- Telephone charges extra
- Housekeeping service three times per week included
- Extra housekeeping/babysitting service, on request: €13 per hour
- Laundry and ironing charges extra: €13 per hour
- Cooking classes and cooking demonstrations available, on request
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 9:30am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.