Siena Villa 982
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 982 is located in the Val D'Orcia area, an unspoiled region of Tuscany, in the southern part of Siena. The property was designed with the new millennium in mind, combining spiritual relaxation, harmonious surroundings and modern amenities. The impeccable interiors include crisp, white linens, rich upholstery, custom-designed sofas and large table and lanterns to light up the evenings. The tastefully decorated oasis offers a beautiful outdoor swimming pool, which can be heated on request to be enjoyed in the off season as well.
The villa is within walking distance to San Casciano dei Bagni, a beautiful medieval village. There are superb quality wine tastings in the village and horseback riding nearby. Just a few steps from the villa is an old Roman spa offering therapeutic thermal spring waters and beauty/health treatments.
6 Bedrooms & 6 Bathrooms
1 master queen bedroom has access to the pool patio and a large en suite bathroom with large shower. 2 queen bedrooms and 3 twin bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms with tub and handheld shower. Rooms are spacious and very stylish in their interior design, all with walk-in closets and French doors with access to the front garden.
The high ceilings in this villa give a great feeling of space and tranquility. The ground floor features a large living/dining room with fireplace and access to pool patio, entertainment center with large TV and music system. The special layout provides direct access to the outdoor lounge area and pool from the living room. The kitchen opens onto the back garden and has views of the Tuscan hills.
Beautiful heated swimming pool surrounded by eclectic outdoor furniture. Comfortable terrace to work, eat and relax.
The villa provides washer, dryer, iron and fully-equipped kitchen on the premises at disposal of the guests. Satellite TV, DVD, high-speed Internet. Prestigious healing thermal spa is within walking distance.
The interior design is impeccable: crisp white sheets, custom-designed furniture, and beautiful crockery. An array of lanterns surround the pool patio. The villa is within walking distance of San Casciano dei Bagni, a beautiful and unspoiled village with restaurants and shops.
- Electricity, water, heating and final cleaning included
- Pool heating included
- Portable A/C is available for a fee - must be requested in advance (approximately €150 per unit per week)
- Daily morning cleaning included up to 4 hours - except Sunday
- Staff is available from 6-9pm to cook and serve dinner (except Sunday). Cost of food not included
- Extra cook services on request: €15 per hour
- Laundry (washer and dryer) and ironing facilities on the premises at disposal of the guests
- Towels changed daily, sheets changed once a week. Additional linen change for the entire house: €160
- Gardener and pool maintenance service included
- Telephone charges extra
- Babysitting service, on request: €15 per hour
- Check-in after 4pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged