Siena Villa 983
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
The country elegance of Villa 983 envelopes you as soon as you view the property. Centered amidst 360 degrees of rolling Tuscan hills, this four-acre property is surrounded by olive trees, lavender and greenery. This stone villa has an atmosphere of elegance and serenity with exceptional interiors and neutral hues.
7 Bedrooms & 7 Bathrooms
Main Villa Ground Floor: 1 twin bedroom with large closet space and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. 1 bedroom with French bed with antique headboard and en suite bathroom with shower (this room is perfect for 2 small children or 1 adult). All bedrooms on the ground floor have French doors that lead to the side patio.
First Floor: 1 queen bedroom with unique four-poster iron bed and en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub with shower. 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with beautiful tub with handheld shower. 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. Annex I (separate entrance): 1 queen/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi shower. Annex II (separate entrance up steps): 1 queen/twin bedroom with cozy fireplace and private bathroom with tub and shower.
Main Villa Ground Floor: Sitting room with French doors that lead to front driveway. Large living area with fireplace and French doors leading to back pergola. Gracious dining room with table that seats 6 (extends to 12) and 2 sets of French doors leading to pool and pergola. Fully-equipped kitchen with wood-burning stove and French doors connecting outdoor patio for al fresco dining. First Floor: Small, cozy study with fax and computer. Direct access, down steps, to front driveway. Annex I (separate entrance): Kitchenette area with refrigerator and French doors with direct access to lawn and lounging area. Annex II (separate entrance up steps): Kitchenette area with refrigerator and fireplace.
Verdant backyard with heated swimming pool (6 x 12 m), barbecue area with dining table, romantic outdoor pergola
Satellite TV, high-speed Internet, A/C, washer & dryer, computer, and fax. All bathrooms in main villa have towel heaters and hair dryers.
The villa features high ceilings, tiled terra-cotta floors, neutral tones, expansive windows, and an array of antiques and French doors that delight the eye. Indulge yourself at the nearby renowned therapeutic thermal spring water spa, and take note of the local fruits of the vine at a wine tasting. This property is perfect for those who want to be within walking distance to a town yet submerged in the rolling hills of Tuscany.
- Electricity, water, and final cleaning included
- A/C not included (€250 per week)
- Heating not included (€300 per week from April to May, October and other months which require heating)
- Pool heating not included (€200 per day)
- Housekeeping and breakfast service included for up to 4 hours per day from Monday-Friday
- Extra housekeeping service: €13 per hour
- Change of bath linen twice per week included
- Telephone charges extra
- Welcome/buffet dinner: €30 per person, including wine (children under 8 years old: €15 per child)
- Villa dinner: €50 per person, including wine (children under 8 years old: €25 per child)
- For daily meal service, price will be quoted ad hoc
- Personal laundry and ironing charges additional (based per item)
- Check-in between 4pm and 6pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged