Siena Villa 995
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Originally a 17th-century schoolhouse, Villa 995 has been carefully restored for maximum modern comfort, while retaining original architectural features such as brickwork floors, vaulted ceilings and whitewashed walls for a typical Tuscan feel. Perfect for families, the home offers the attractive option of two independent units which are adjoined at the ground level.
5 BEDROOMS & 5 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 1 guest bathroom.
First Floor: 1 king bedroom with private bathroom with tub with shower. Private entrance to twin bedroom with small private bathroom with shower. 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower. Private entrance to 1 queen bedroom with large bathroom with tub with shower. 1 twin/ queen bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
The villa has 2 units that can be adjoined or closed off for privacy. One unit has a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room seating up to 10 pax, sitting room, living room with fireplace. The other unit has a small kitchen, living room, and dining area for 4 people has entrance to small patio and shaded outdoor dining area.
One small and one large patio with outdoor furniture for dining al fresco. Grassy garden path and stairs leading to private pool with diving board and ladder, shower, 2 gazebos, barbecue area and wrought iron sun lounges.
Satellite TV, dial-up Internet, stereo/CD, alarm system, safe, screens, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, dishwasher, washing machine, reserved parking, caretaker located in villa across driveway, private tennis court on estate, ancient fruit and vegetable garden.
This villa is part of a large and ancient estate. The estate owners reside in the beautiful main villa located across the quiet, unpaved road in front of the villa. When available, the owners attempt to accommodate guests with tours of the property's private gardens. On request, a local country bus can stop at the villa and take guests directly to Siena.
- Electricity, water, and final cleaning included
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Heating not included (€210 per week from April to May, October, and other months which require heating)
- Complimentary light lunch with wine on arrival
- Buffet dinner: €35 per person (excludes wine-estate's own wine available at €6 per bottle)
- Housekeeping service included twice per week (Tuesday and Thursday) for 4 hours per day
- Extra housekeeping service: €12 per hour
- Extra change of bed linens, on request: €150
- Telephone charges extra
- Only catered meals available, on request, not tableserved
- Laundry and ironing charges extra: €12 per hour
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged