Tuscany Villa 9188
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
This enchanting Tuscan villa was once a medieval hamlet set in an estate with cypress trees, magnolia trees, willow trees and lakes adorned with lilies and fountains. The villa has been beautifully resorted and is truly a magical Tuscan retreat.
The villa is the perfect place for special gatherings of family and friends as well as for accommodating conferences and other individually tailored programs. Horseback riding is available at the estate’s equestrian center or through a nearby national park filled with wild boar and deer. Tennis is nearby, as are several 18-hole golf courses. Special services can be arranged at your request, such as individual cooking lessons, spa treatments and massage, entertainment and musical evenings, and cheese and wine tasting dinners with a top sommelier.
The ground floor has a fully equipped professional kitchen, large dining room, a drawing room with a fireplace, TV, equipped study and music room complete with a piano and open fireplace. There is also a card and billiard room, wine library with a private collection of Tuscan/Italian wines, private gum, sun lounge/reading room, service area and laundry room, staff accommodation.
Ground Floor: 4 well-appointed bathrooms.
First Floor: 12 bedrooms divided between three separate but interconnected structures (Wings C, F and P). Each bedroom has a superb en-suite bathroom (5 with hydromassage baths) that are individually temperature controlled (heating and air-conditioning). The bathrooms are also linked to a central music system and are equipped with telephone, hairdryers, bathrobes and pool towels.
Original stone chapel with 3-bedrooms: 1 queen bedroom with large en-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi and separate shower, 1 king/twin and 1 queen bedroom, both with en-suite bathrooms.
The oldest part of the property, once a wild-boar hunting lodge with walls dating to 1000 AD. 5 bedrooms in horseshoe arrangement: 2 queen suites each with Jacuzzi tub, 1 king/twin bedroom and 2 queen bedrooms, each with en-suite bathrooms, some with beautiful frescoes.
4 delightful and elegant bedrooms: 2 king/ twin (1 with Jacuzzi tub), 2 queen (1 with Jacuzzi bath) — this wing is integrated around the original 17th-century fountains, overlooking the splendid Italian garden.
Floodlit salt-water pool (8 x 18 meters) with outdoor lounges, ornamental peschiera surrounded by 17th-century fountains, genuine Italian piazza, outdoor furniture for al fresco dining, beautiful gardens with barbecue area.
- 12 Bedrooms
- 16 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV
- Hi-Fi with Ipod dock
- Washer and dryer
- Electricity up to 2,000 kWt per week, water, A/C, heating and final cleaning
- Daily housekeeping service for 3 hours, 6 days per week (Sunday off)
- Midweek linen and towels change (on Wednesday)
- Chef service for breakfast and for one other meal, either lunch or dinner, plus grocery charges (Wednesday off)
- Gardener and pool maintenance
- Wi-Fi internet access
- Crib and high chair available upon request
- Concierge service on call and on site
Extra – services not included in the rental rates
- Additional electricity beyond 2000 kWt, as per meter
- Extra housekeeping service: € 30 per hour/per sta member
- Chef service for 2nd meal or during day off : €600, PLUS grocery charges
- Grocery charges: €40 per person/per meal, with meat menu; €45 per person/per meal, with fish menu
- Personal laundry & ironing service charges
- Telephone charges
- Porterage service
- Grocery shopping