Tuscany Villa 994
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Villa 994 is a beautiful and luxurious villa built around the middle of 17th century near the medieval town of Lucca. Secluded and protected by an enclosure wall, the villa is the true expression of Lucca's traditional architecture. The layout of the property is typical of an old era and lifestyle featuring a symmetrical distribution of rooms around a central salon and a noble floor located on the upper level.
6 BEDROOMS & 6 BATHROOMS
First Floor: 3 king junior suites with spacious en suite bathroom (2 have tub with handheld shower and 1 has shower).
Second Floor: 2 king junior suites and 1 large twin bedroom, all with spacious en suite bathrooms with tub with handheld shower.
Ground Floor: A nice living room, large fully equipped separate kitchen, large dining room with beautiful working fireplace with access to front patio, guest bathroom (with double sink) and laundry room.
First Floor: Large central salon and office.
Second Floor: Reading room with access to front patio. Spacious central salon with home theatre TV.
Cypress-lined boulevard leading to the house. Wide park with lime-trees, oaks, olives, magnolias, large bushes of aromatic plants and roses. Romantic style swimming pool embellished by a pergola of bougainvillea for dining or lounging al fresco, complete with outdoor furnishings. Very well-tended gardens.
A/C, central heating, computer, WiFi, fax machine, stereo CD player with central diffusion, satellite TV, alarm system, swimming pool.
This villa is finely decorated with very precious antiques and rich fabric. The spacious living areas make it suitable for large groups. House Staff: Manager, two maids (6 days a week) and a gardener.
- Electricity, water, heating, A/C and final cleaning included
- Housekeeping service for 6 days per week included (staff will have one midweek day off in rotation)
- Daily continental buffet breakfast included (service + groceries)
- Chef and table service, on request: €150 per meal (food and drink excluded)
- Food allowance: €500 required in cash upon arrival
- Change of bath linen mid-week per week included
- Telephone, computer and internet charges extra
- Laundry and ironing charges extra (done by an external professional laundry service)
- Gardener service included
- No pets allowed
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Average Distances by Car
- Lucca - 20 minutes
- Siena - 2 hours
- Florence - 1 hour and 10 minutes
- Rome - 3.5 hours