Tuscany Villa 998
This villa is located in: Tuscany, ItalyClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Tuscany Villa 9100
Tuscany Villa 9107
Tuscany Villa 9191
Villa 998 is a private property set in breathtaking, natural surroundings offering panoramic views and elegant simplicity. Thanks to tasteful colourful interiors and superb amenities, this retreat offers the perfect balance of comfort and luxury.
17 BEDROOMS & 15 BATHROOMS
Main Villa (sleeps 12)
Ground Floor: 1 queen/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. 1 twin bedroom with en suite bathroom. 1 single bedroom with private bathroom. All ground floor bathrooms have showers.
First Floor: 2 queen/twin bedrooms, 1 twin bedroom, 1 single bedroom. All first floor bedrooms have en suite bathrooms with showers.
Country View Suite (sleeps 5): This suite is located on an upper level with a separate entrance. 2 twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom with shower-one of these bedrooms has garden access. 1 single bedroom with private bathroom with shower.
Pool View Suite (sleeps 6): This suite is located on an upper level with a separate entrance. 2 queen bedrooms with en suite bathroom with shower. 1 twin bedroom with private bathroom with tub with handheld shower.
Pool Side Suites I and II (sleeps 3 each): These suites are located on the ground floor and are wheelchair-accessible. Each suite has 1 queen bedroom, 1 single bedroom and 1 bathroom with shower.
The ground floor of the main villa features a large living area (sitting room, lounge with large open fireplace, and dining room) divided by Tuscan archways. This floor also includes a spacious kitchen with restaurant- style facilities. All suites offer spacious living and dining areas and full country kitchens.
The mosaic-tiled infinity-edge pool has a hydro massage area. The old stone-paved pool deck is furnished with large sun beds. The Mediterranean garden with its olive groves, cypresses, rose and lavender beds and aromatic shrubs offers spacious lawn areas with ample space for sitting and relaxing. The double veranda loggia is highly spacious (3,220 square feet) and is generously furnished for dining al fresco. The pool, loggia and garden are all lit up at night.
The villa is fully air conditioned (all rooms). Stove with 8 ring hob, double ovens, double dishwasher, double refrigerator in the kitchen of the main villa. Satellite TV, stereo, DVD, laptop rentals available (with high-speed wireless card), cell phone provided for guest use, WiFi internet access, washer and dryer. From mid-July through to the end of August, there is a Kids Club on the estate. The Kids Club runs three mornings per week and offers educational activities and games as well as the opportunity to meet other children on the estate.
Ideal for group retreats as it combines independence and privacy with wonderful common areas. The cool and airy bedrooms are decorated in elegant Tuscan style with coordinating natural fabrics. Each bedroom has an elegant en suite or private bathroom, all newly fitted with cool white porcelain and spacious showers. The large country kitchen has a fabulous central work area equipped with high-tech Italian fixtures and fittings and state of the art equipment. It's perfect for chefs, would-be chefs and for holding great, hands-on cooking classes and demonstrations.
- Electricity, heating, A/C, water and final cleaning included
- Mid-weekly cleaning with bath linen change
- Additional House keeping service: €18 +20% VAT per hour, per maid
- Continental Breakfast Service (buffet style): €120 for 3 hours. €30 for each additional hour. Cost of food is extra
- Local Cook Service: €205 for up to 6 hours. €30 for each additional hour. Cost of food is extra
- Kitchen Assistant for groups over 12 pax: €155 for up to 6 hours.
- Professional Villa Chef: €300 for up to 6 hours (includes chef's travel time). €40 for each additional hour. Cost of food is extra
- Professional Waiter: €220 for up to 6 hours
- Washer and dryer-free use
- Laundry and ironing charges extra: €18+20% VAT per hour
- Extra linens change €10+20% VAT per person/per day
- Weekly gardener and daily pool maintenance included
- High chair/baby basin: €20 per week per each item paid locally
- One fold away child cot with sheet (up to 2.5 years) no coverlet + high chair available at no extra charge
- Pets by request only
- Check-in between 5pm and 8pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged
Tuscany Villa 998
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.