Umbria Villa 991
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Privacy and silence are the distinct features of Villa 991, a restored stone farmhouse, surrounded by delightful gardens in a picturesque valley. This spacious villa offers extensive views of the Umbrian countryside. There are numerous important art sites nearby, such as Montepulciano, Bagni Vignone, Orvieto, Lago di Bolsena, Todi, Perugia, Chiusi, San Quirico d'Orcia, and San Casciano dei Bagni.
7 BEDROOMS & 7 BATHROOMS
Ground Floor: 1 queen bedroom with garden view and en suite bathroom with shower.
First Floor: 1 master bedroom with 2 french beds and spacious en suite bathroom with shower and tub. 1 queen bedroom suite with fireplace with bathroom with shower and small reading/ lounge room (can hold 1 single bed).
Second Floor: 2 queen bedrooms each with en suite bathroom (1 with shower and 1 with tub). 1 queen bedroom suite with bathroom with shower and small reading/lounge room (can hold 1 single bed).
Annex: 1 queen bedroom with en suite bathroom with shower.
Ground Floor: Several comfortable sitting areas and a magnificent eat-in kitchen/dining room with an open fireplace and a large dining table. The villa features a cozy winter garden completely furnished for lounging with seating for six and wood-burning stove. Sitting/TV/game room opens onto outdoor patio/dining area.
23 steps lead down to private, fenced swimming pool (17 x 16 m). Pool is surrounded by brick sunbathing area. Several shaded lounging areas with lovely vines and greenery, as well as landscaped lawns and bocce court.
Dishwasher, microwave, washer (to be used only by the staff), screened windows, DVD, A/C in bedrooms (ceiling fan only in the annex), satellite TV, HDSL internet.
The décor of the house is unique with art and crafts from all over the world offering an informal and relaxed yet sophisticated atmosphere.
- Electricity, water, and final cleaning included
- Heating not included (€70 per day)
- A/C not included (€70 per week)
- Morning housekeeping service included for 3 hours per day per week (except Sunday)
- Cook service and table service, on request: €8 per hour
- Welcome buffet dinner: €25 per person, including wine
- Villa dinner: €40 per person, including wine
- Gardener and pool maintenance service included
- Wifi internet access included
- Telephone charges extra
- Babysitting service, on request: €20 per hour
- Laundry (washer and ironing facilities on the premises at disposal of guests with supervision of staff)
- Personal laundry and ironing service: €8 per hour
- Check-in between 4pm and 7pm. Check-out by 10am
- All the above services must be paid locally, prior to departure unless otherwise arranged