Byron Bay Villa 5418
This villa is located in: Byron Bay Hinterland, Byron Bay, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
A 7 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
This 100-year-old property is nestled between Byron Bay and Broken Head National Park and the iconic towns of Bangalow and Newrybar….all within a 10 minute drive.
Creating a beautiful first impression from the moment you enter the bamboo lined driveway you feel that something special is awaiting. Villa 5418 is special…..maybe it’s the freedom you feel so high up or the property’s history or just the vibe of the home.
Villa 5418 enjoys a spacious open plan living and dining area with a well-appointed and fully equipped kitchen. The generous light filled living room with a real wood fireplace is stylishly furnished with fabulous artwork throughout.
- Luxurious 18m Lap pool
- Spectacular sunsets
- Large open plan living and
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Magnificent 180 degree views across the rolling hills to the Pacific Ocean
- Inside and outside dining areas
- Fire-pit overlooking Hinterland Views
- Large internal fireplace
- An outdoor BBQ
- Wood fired pizza oven
- Expansive landscaped garden and lawns
- Extensive parking
- A friendly game of boules
- Master loft bedroom: King bed
- Second bedroom: Queen bed
- Third bedroom: Quad bunk beds ( 2 x double beds, 2 x single beds )
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.