Queensland Villa 509
This villa is located in: Cairns, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
There are places in the world nature has designed to perfection. Places we seek out for harmony, for respite, for rejuvenation, for quality of time to reflect on all we have done and all we still wish to do.
Tropical North Queensland, Australia is a place to inspire - Cairns is the stepping off point to the majesty of the Great Barrier Reef and world heritage listed tropical rainforest. Within excellent national and international airport access via Asia and the Pacific, Cairns city is an easily accessible connection to this secret paradise.
Ninety minutes south, lays the unspoilt and largely undiscovered pleasure of Mission Beach. This beautiful part of the world overlooks the internationally famous island neighbours of Dunk and Bedarra and is a rich secret known to a privileged few. It is a haven where the values of its natural beauty are a continual inspiration to protect and conserve an enviable lifestyle.
Villa 509 is the materialization of the vision inspired by this perfectly designed piece of nature and its creators have set the benchmark for luxurious holiday accommodation in Mission Beach. Its inspirational award winning architecture captures unparalleled views from every room within its hidden hillside rainforest location.
The villa offers a professional service that can cater for intimate weddings, honeymoons, executive retreats or couples that want to hide away where privacy, seclusion and confidentiality are assured. With its own private helipad, spectacular views, rainforest walks, quality fittings, and unmatched service, it has set the standards to which all other luxury executive retreats aspire. As the sun sets each evening, watch from the pool deck high above Mission Beach as Dunk, Bedarra and Hinchinbrook Islands melt into the azure sea and the tranquility of the rainforest envelopes you.
This beautiful area with its widescreen television, cable TV, DVD, integrated sound system and massive glass sliding doors, opens up to the outdoor dining deck area and the stunning 18 metre Quartzon aqua marine pool. Dunk, Bedarra and Hinchinbrook Islands are reflected in the Coral Sea.
Unparalleled 270 degree views encompass this uniquely designed award winning retreat with an ultra modern Chefs granite and stainless steel gourmet kitchen designed to make holiday catering a pleasure.
The private elevated Master Suite with its King Bed and spacious walk-in robe, provides panoramic views of Mission Beach just by lifting your head from the pillows. The stunning ensuite has double basins and a glass shower with its own glorious views of the rainforest.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 and the second bathroom are located at the eastern end of the villa and both share the same stunning views as the living area and Master Suite.
Bedroom 4, overlooking the rainforest, is appointed with two king singles that can be converted to a King Bed.
LCD TV's are located in all of the 4 bedrooms teamed with fabulous Sheridan cotton sheets for a great nights sleep.
- Private helipad
- 18 meter x 4.5 meter wet edge pool
- Absolute privacy and seclusion
- 4 bedrooms - 1 king bed, 2 queen beds and 2 king singles. Sleeps up to 8 guests
- 42" LCD TV in the living area and 32" LCD TV's in all bedrooms
- Master Suite with walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Main bathroom with shower
- Hair dryers and bathroom toiletries in all bathrooms
- Spacious living and dining areas with leather furnishings, sumptuous finishings and dining setting for 8 people
- Gourmet kitchen with granite benchtops, quality kitchenware and crockery, Italian fan forced electric oven, Highlander gas hot plates, microwave, Bosch fridge freezer with ice maker, Wine Fridge, Delonghi coffee machine and Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
- Extensive private pool deck and balcony with outdoor dining furniture, gas BBQ and sun lounges
- Austar Cable TV and DVD player
- Books, CD's, Games, DVD's
- Integrated sound system throughout house
- Wireless Broadband (usage charges apply)
- Separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Quality Sheridan linen and beach towels provided. Linen change provided after 8 nights
- Fully air conditioned with ceiling fans
- Triple garage with remote control doors
- Tour bookings and car hire available on request
- Scenic flights available on request (subject to availability)
- In house catering and massage available on request