Queensland Villa 5166
This villa is located in: Port Douglas, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
So private its address is 'somewhere in the rain forest'. Villa 5166 is the ultimate in tropical living. This slice of heaven can be yours...
An idyllic hideaway where every room opens up to views to the majestic Daintree Mountains. Your own 80 acres of paradise. Whether you choose to holiday with friends, honeymoon or have a family villa getaway, the separate thatched bures accommodate up to 8 guests in three bedrooms.
Villa 5166 offers all the mod cons essential for a tropical holiday in paradise. From the stunning wet edge pool and sunken baths to the swimming holes and rapids in the pristine river, water is a key element in the beautiful landscape of this property. The river and natural springs flow through the property to calm the soul. Here, your senses are stimulated, luxury surrounds you and time stands still. Change your latitude and experience Villa 5166.
- Accommodation to sleep 6-8 guests
- 3 bedrooms, each with Balinese styled en-suites (3K or 2K + 2ks)
- Tropical outdoor dining
- 'State of the art' gourmet kitchen with gas cooking
- TV/DVD/CD entertainment system
- Bose sound system
- Gas BBQ
- WIFI broadband internet access
- Hair dryers
- Saltwater wet edge swimming pool with plenty of sun
- Sun lounges
- Freshwater creek and fruit orchard
- Videos, books, magazines, CD's, games, DVD's
- Fully equipped laundry
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A complimentary mid stay service is provided for stays of 8 nights or more
- Day excursions and car rental can be arranged
- Access by helicopter available
- In house catering, babysitting and massage can be arranged
- Private yoga sessions available
Especially for our Guests We offer a personal meet and greet service upon your arrival at the Villa 5166. (subject to arrival times). Chilled boutique wine, exotic fruit basket and tropical flowers welcome you. L'Occitane amenities are provided for your enjoyment.