Queensland Villa 5182
This villa is located in: Port Douglas, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
Striking water features, natural stone and exotic timber create a sanctuary of stylish beachfront living. Elegantly designed, these superior private villas offer first class accommodation in paradise.
Combining the simplistic elegance of Asian design and the indulgence of luxury tropical living spaces, each three bedroom Villa offers a rainforest boardwalk for the moment's stroll directly onto famous Four Mile Beach. Grand sandstone columns and a double door of carved timber welcome you and envelop a stunning water feature that flows into the entrance of your Beach Villa retreat. Refined natural stone floors give way to a state of the art kitchen with Gaggenau appliances, a Jenn-Air ice and water refrigerator and an impressive sandstone staircase which invites you into bedrooms of unique tropical design.
A lavish day bed wraps around a grand spa bath to form a luxurious focal point of the simply magnificent master bedroom. Stunning, expansive living areas open onto a tropical courtyard with private pool, dining pavilion and gourmet barbeque. This is tropical alfresco living with uncompromised style.
Villa 5182 is just a stone's throw from the sand and a five minute drive into the village centre of Port Douglas. For a small fee the resort offers regular shuttle buses to the main street of town. Choose to be pampered at the resort's Day Spa or the nearby Country Club and Links Golf Course offers the handy chance for a few leisurely rounds. Indulge in a romantic honeymoon haven or luxuriate with your friends and family. Beach Villas offer a personal stylish sanctuary that is both immaculately modern yet exudes a warmth befitting your tropical destination.
• 3 bedrooms ( king, queen, king or 2 singles )
• 2 bathrooms plus 1 W.C.
• Master bedroom ensuite with grand spa bath, lounge and plasma television
• Living area with widescreen plasma TV / DVD / CD / Satellite TV entertainment system • Beachside location
• Fully airconditioned and ceiling fans throughout
• Indoor and outdoor dining • Private saltwater swimming pool with sunlounges
• Giant lagoon swimming pools within the resort
• Gourmet kitchen • Quality appliances and coffee machine
• Private laundry facilities
• Gas BBQ
• Resort bar, restaurant, day spa and boutique
• Golf Course and Country Club
Shuttle bus service to village centre