Queensland Villa 5333
This villa is located in: Gold Coast, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
Location wise, it doesn’t get much better than this! The modern styling and the open plan layout of this impressive waterfront home makes this a perfect place for relaxed entertaining year round. Beautifully presented, the versatile open plan living spaces flow seamlessly to the private pool and enormous sandstone waterfront terrace, all offering fabulous views!
- 5 Spacious bedrooms + 3 stunning modern bathrooms
- Master bedroom with huge WIR, ensuite, free-standing bath + private balcony with water views
- Designer kitchen, double fridge & ice maker, wet bar and wine fridge
- Impressive dining area with crystal chandeliers and views to the pool and waterfront
- Massive open plan lounge with views, leather couches, fireplace, plasma TV and DVD player
- Entire back wall opens out onto pool, BBQ and rear entertaining area with outdoor shower
- Media Room/5th bedroom with plasma TV, DVD player and Wii unit
- Huge Library full of books and games
- Plasma TV’s players in EVERY BEDROOM
- Downstairs 4th bedroom ideal for couples or older family members with separate bathroom
- Large in-ground salt water pool with Bali style feature and lighting
- Expansive outdoor entertaining areas, upstairs with balconies in sunny and shaded locations
- Impressive x-large pontoon with power and water plus direct ocean access
- North facing in a quiet private street, fully fenced with secure double lock up garage
- WALK to shops, cafes, restaurants and Surfers Paradise Beach
On the ground floor, you are welcomed by a wide and spacious entrance opening to a vast open plan living area with by fold doors to welcome in the spectacular water views. A built in fire place and chandelier lighting create ambience while bamboo flooring and the use of frame-less glass make this home effortlessly stylish in every way.
The massive gourmet kitchen consists of polished granite surfaces and only the best quality stainless steel appliances including double stainless steel fridge with ice maker, separate full sized wet bar plus built in wine fridge. An abundance of bench space and cupboards make this kitchen practical and perfect for the entertaining master chef.
Bedroom 1 (Master)
JUST REFURBISHED ! Situated upstairs, parents and couples alike can spoil themselves and relax in pure luxury with the impressive master suite boasting a massive walk in wardrobe, designer furnishings, stunning stylish ensuite with free-standing bath and double shower/vanity and Plasma TV with a DVD player. Outside, you can enjoy your own private terrace with an outdoor setting, where you can watch the sun set while enjoying the spectacular water and city views.
This large, spacious bedroom is also situated upstairs, and features a Queen bed, BIR and a Plasma TV and DVD player for all your entertainment needs. From this bedroom, you can access to the balcony and relax in the sun, while taking in the breathtaking views over the water.
The third bedroom is also located upstairs, which opens up to the balcony where you can enjoy the stunning views over the water. This bedroom is spacious with plenty of room, offering two single beds, air-conditioning, BIR and Plasma TV with DVD player.
The ground floor double bedroom, is ideal for couples or even the in-laws. This bedroom has a Queen bed, Plasma TV and DVD player, BIW’s, plus views to the beautifully landscaped front garden. This bedroom has easy access to the third bathroom which also has external access with a shower making it perfect for swimming guests.
The 5th Bedroom/Rumpus room, also located downstairs, is the perfect kids zone with separate entry, with two built in desk spaces, Plasma TV, DVD player, Wii Console, many books and board games plus two leather futon beds. The futon beds are recommended for small children only. This bedroom/rumpus room also has easy access to the third bathroom.
This spectacular property is fully fenced and child friendly. The front is surrounded by a large block wall and secure gate (key or remote access) offering complete peace of mind and privacy. The rear is also fully fenced from both the pool, pontoon and waterway. For boating enthusiasts, you will no doubt enjoy your very own x-large pontoon with direct ocean access. Plus, the water here is tidal which means you can relax and fish with no midges! This property is located 5 minutes from Broadwater cruising.
The location is one of the best things about this property, situated in an unbeatable Chevron Island waterfront position with wide uninterrupted water and Surfers Paradise Views!
Chevron Island Shops, Cafes, Restaurants & Parks- 0.2km (2 minute walk)
Surfers Paradise/Cavill Avenue- 1.5km (10 minute walk)
Surfers Paradise Beach- 1.6km (10 – 15 minute walk)
Main Beach- 3.8km (5 minute drive)
Broadbeach- 4.4km (7 minute drive)
Gold Coast Airport- 30km (25-30 minute drive)
Theme Parks- 16km (20 minute drive)
- Holiday starter pack including tea, coffee, milk etc
- Foxtel Package (FULL Sports channel)
- Great selection of books and games
- Wii console
- Secure Car Parking x 2 in the double lock up garage
Bedding configuration: (max 12 guests- rates based on 8)
Master Bedroom – 1 King Bed (Ensuite, WIR, Plasma TV/DVD Player & balcony)
Bedroom 2 – 1 Queen Bed (Plasma TV/DVD player & balcony)
Bedroom 3 – 2 x Single Beds (Plasma TV/DVD player & balcony)
Bedroom 4 Downstairs– 1 x Queen Bed (Plasma TV/DVD player access to 3rd bathroom)
Bedroom 5/Media Room Downstairs– 2 x Futon beds (small children only/provided upon request) (Plasma TV/DVD player access to 3rd bathroom)
Porta Cot, highchair and pool towels are available to hire from our office.
Cleaning and Linen hire $395.00 based on 8. Rates shown are for 8. Extra guest fee $30.00 per person, per night including additional bedding. Max Guests 12. 1 infant 3 years and under stays free of charge if using existing bedding.
Please Note: $1,000 – 2,000 refundable bond applicable. Strictly NO parties or functions.