North Queensland Villa 5408
This villa is located in: Port Douglas, North Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
A 5 night minimum rental applies. See short stay exceptions below the description.
About the property
Lounge with an afternoon cocktail by the “Well of Life” pool fed directly from the crystal clear water from the reservoir high on Flagstaff Hill. Enjoy spectacular views while watching the charter boats return from a day at the Great Barrier Reef. This is truly paradise!
Upon entering the property, the gently flowing water features and delightful tropical gardens welcome you to a calming atmosphere with sea breezes filtering through the palm trees above.
Villa 5408 is a luxuriously romantic retreat making it a favourite for honeymooners. The grand master bedroom is truly special. All four generous bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms.
With spacious living areas, this home is perfect for larger groups as well. An impressive gourmet kitchen at the heart of it all is a delight for the home chef.
This house is sure to impress and is all within a few minutes’ walk to main street.
- 4 Bedrooms (King, Queen, Queen, King or Twin)
- Master King bedroom with private balcony, study, lounge, TV & satellite channels
- Bedroom 1 (King or Twin) has a lounge, games table, TV, DVD and satellite channels
- 4 Bathrooms - all with showers, Master bathroom with double shower
- Outdoor shower and guest W.C
- Fully air-conditioned & ceiling fans throughout
- "Well of Life" plunge pool
- Gourmet kitchen plus gas Weber BBQ
- European appliances and Nespresso Coffee Machine
- 3 TVs & 2 DVDs
- Bose Music Dock
- Indoor and Outdoor Al Fresco Dining
- Open plan living
- Large gourmet kitchen with granite bench top
- Fully equipped laundry
- Breathtaking vista over the Coral Sea & tropical islands
- All linen & beach towels are provided
- Short stroll to beach & town centre
Short stay exceptions: Rentals relating to Corporate events/wedding/films please contact the relevant Villa Getaways agent to ask the suitability of this property.