North Queensland Villa 5562
This villa is located in: Port Douglas, North Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
This newly renovated home is surrounded on two sides by wide sun decks. It is on 2 floors which allows privacy and separation if required.
Each floor is fully self-contained with bedrooms, bathrooms and large living areas with dining, lounge and fully equipped kitchens on each level.
There are outdoor areas on the upper deck for alfresco dining plus a BBQ; downstairs is an outdoor bar with alfresco dining and another BBQ.
The private pool area has an 11 meter swimming pool, portico with day bed, tropical manicured gardens and surrounds. This is the perfect place to relax and to unwind.
Apart from being close to the beach, there are several resorts very close by that welcome visitors to utilise their restaurants and bar facilities. A local shuttle bus is near your door step and can take you to the village centre. There are also some local shops including a cafe, liquor store and a fish & chips shop just a short walk away.
This is the perfect place for 2 families to enjoy a holiday together with a bit of separation for privacy.
- Downstairs: 3 Bedrooms (Queen, Queen, 2 Singles or Twin)
- Downstairs: 2 Bathrooms
- Upstairs: 2 Bedrooms (Queen, Queen)
- Each upstairs bedroom has an adjoining room with king single lounge/futon bed. A rollaway bed can also be added to each futon room
- Upstairs: 2 Bathrooms
- Large sundecks to enjoy alfresco dining
- 2 BBQ's
- Off-Street parking
- 11 meter saltwater swimming pool
- Separate laundry
- 4 quality TV's & DVD
- Large DVD' collection and many extras to entertain families
- Fans & fully air-conditioned
- 3-4 minutes walk to beach
- Wifi - 4G