Queensland Villa 558
This villa is located in: Port Douglas, Queensland, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
This villa offers the finest in holiday destinations, the ultimate in luxurious seaside living. The perfect holiday retreat for a gathering of family or friends. We invite you to indulge.
An unforgettable, absolute beachfront location. Designed by an Adelaide architect with a passion for North Queensland tropical lifestyle. Luxurious, oceanfront living - sunshine beams through every room. Laze by the pool and sip on a cocktail whilst watching the sunset over the Coral Sea. Dine under the stars then sleep to the sounds of the ocean....heaven.
- 4 large bedrooms with ensuites, views and private balconies
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with cappuccino machine and ice maker
- Spacious entertainment area with wide screen plasma television, DVD/CD and surround sound
- Broadband Internet
- Undercover parking for two vehicles
- Wet edge saltwater swimming pool and spa overlooking the ocean
- Poolside steam room
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- All linen and beach towels are provided
- A service is provided after 8 nights
- Day excursions and car rental can be arranged
- In house catering, massage treatments and babysitting can be arranged
- Private yoga sessions available
Newell Beach is becoming one of Australia's most sought after holiday destinations. Situated between the ancient world heritage listed Daintree rainforest and the cosmopolitan village of Port Douglas, Newell Beach is the perfect base for all of the natural delights that the region has to offer such as the Mossman Gorge and the Great Barrier Reef.
Newell Beach is a quiet residential beach with one corner store. The township of Mossman is a 5 minute drive south and Port Douglas is 15 minute drive south of Newell Beach.