Sydney Nth Beaches Villa 5110
This villa is located in: Palm Beach, Sydney Nth Beaches, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
Villa 5110 is a serene and magical house set high up on a hill with views overlooking Palm Beach Lighthouse, over to Pittwater and stretching out as far as the central coast. Less than an hour from Sydney, Palm Beach is the long-favoured weekend getaway for Sydneysiders.
Built in the 1950s, the Harry Seidler-esque house suits its Palm Beach address – glamorous and a little bit Hollywood Hills (but with a better view!). Gloriously light and sunny, the relaxed coastal luxury feel of the interiors was overseen by Sydney design team Greg Natale Design and featured in Belle magazine's 2008 special renovation issue. A backdrop of fresh white makes way for an rich interior palette that reflects the sand and sea colours of the coastal surroundings, and is tempered by beautiful dark timbers and natural weaves.
The recent renovation retained the classic 1950s architectural merits of the house. The highlight is undoubtedly its magnificent open-plan living area that runs the full width of the space and expands out to a huge sandstone balcony, where sun lounges and outdoor dining complete the picture of decadence. An additional outdoor courtyard is surrounded by a bamboo screen perfect for getting out of the sun and enjoying an afternoon cocktail. Truly Paradise Found.
Features & Facilities
- Three bedrooms: one king sized, one queen sized and one twin room with single beds.
- There is also a single bed off the main bedroom (perfect for a young child).
- Two bathrooms, one with bathtub.
- Superior linen, towelling and Aveda toiletries.
- Huge north-easterly facing balcony with magnificent views of the Barrenjoey Lighthouse, Palm Beach, Pittwater and beyond.
- Additional private courtyard / barbecue area.
- Sun lounges and outdoor dining furniture.
- Large lawn and back garden.
- Media room/study with desk.
- Large white modern gourmet kitchen.
- Separate laundry with all amenities.
- TV, DVD player and CD stereo.
- Internet access and telephone.
- Easy bush path access to the Palm Beach ocean pool, sandy beach, surf, cafes and restaurants
- Off-street parking for two cars.
- Maximum of 7 guests.
Positioned at the premium end of Palm Beach, just down the road from Jonah's. It enjoys Northern sunlight and fantastic views of the peninsular including Barrenjoey Lighthouse, the Ocean and Pittwater. Across the road you can walk down a beautiful bush path, and down onto the steps leading to Palm Beach Ocean Pool. (About a 10 minute walk).
* An additional $50 linen charge applies for each bedroom used.