Sydney Nth Beaches Villa 5557
This villa is located in: Palm Beach, Sydney Nth Beaches, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
The Villa is best identified as a luxurious, beach-front paradise. A home with style. A playground for a man with an appreciation for fine yachts and paddle boarding, for a woman lusting after a sun tan and to get past the first chapter of a Jodi Picoult novel or for children to splash around in the safe protected waters of Pittwater.
The property is beautifully designed; clean white interiors and an open-plan living structure allow for the stylistic interiors and prominent setting to really pop! The vibe of the villa is nothing short of easy-living – private beach front access and an unpretentious panache allow guests to experience high-end short/long term accommodation without having to fret over finicky interiors, travelling long distances to a beach or limited space for friends and family (maximum 6 guests allowed).
The French provincial inspiration of the villa merely encourages the mood of a romantic utopia, already existing. The master-bedroom is simply divine, it overlooks the water and invites in the morning heat - getting out of bed will be your only struggle of your stay!
- One king sized master bedroom + ensuite with separate bath and shower.
- One queen sized bedroom.
- One twin room with two single beds.
- One bathroom + guest powder room.
- Superior linen, toweling and Aveda toiletries.
- Magnificent views of Pittwater and beyond.
- Large state-of-the-art kitchen and separate laundry with all modern amenities.
- WiFi internet
- Private beach-front access.
- Dinghy ramp.
- The Villa accommodates a maximum of 6 guests.
Please note that minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time so it always looks fresh and sparkling.