Sydney Nth Beaches Villa 5559
This villa is located in: Scotland Island, Sydney Nth Beaches, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Ocean Front
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
A contemporary and stylish home, Villa 5559 offers you a secluded and romantic getaway. Set over 4 levels the home makes full use of its position with floor to ceiling windows allowing maximum light to warm and fill the property’s designer features. With expansive views up Pittwater this beautiful home is stylish and an absolute waterfront, inclusive of its personal jetty and boat house.
The home offers a relaxed piece of paradise with 3 bedrooms, accommodating 8 people. The luxurious and modern master bedroom offers a king bed with ensuite and deck; there is also a queen bedroom with its own personal bathroom and deck followed by a bunk room accommodating 4 children - again with a personal bathroom. The home has been architecturally designed with combination of modern and contemporary style; the use of wood throughout the house grounds the home making it comfortable and homely whilst fitting in with the dominant contemporary theme.
A kitchen complete with European appliances and Nespresso coffee machine is a welcome touch to an already stunningly stylish home. With a huge island bench and a polished timber dining table the amazing floor to ceiling windows and doors allow full use of the view whilst enjoying tasty meals. 3 of the 4 levels offer expansive deck areas perfect to enjoy the warm north sun and work on the summer glow, and if you grow too hot you can always run down your personal jetty and jump into the beautiful waters of Pittwater to cool off!
This private home presents an exclusive opportunity to experience an extraordinary destination. Whilst only accessible by water the island represents complete seclusion and relaxation from the hustle and bustle of the city. A true slice of paradise, in a much sought after destination, is now available to experience – don’t miss out!
- Absolute water frontage
- North facing with views up Pittwater
- Private Jetty with Pontoon
- Waterfront Boatshed and deck
- 3 bedrooms - one king, one queen, and 4 king singles (as bunk beds)
- 3 bathrooms – one is ensuite to master bedroom, one dedicated for queen room use, and one dedicated for bunk room use
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Miele Oven, Range hood and Dishwasher
- 512L capacity Fisher & Paykel fridge and freezer
- Microwave, toaster, blender, kettle, rice cooker, sandwich press
- Television in Lounge room with Foxtel and Blu-ray
- Television in Bunk room with DVD
- Tivoli Audio System with smartphone connection
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms
- Flyscreens and blinds in all rooms
- Miele Washing Machine and ducted Condenser Dryer
- Outdoor waterfront deck with table and chairs
- Gas BBQ
- Rear courtyard with seating area
- Swimming directly from jetty and from beach at high tide
- Outdoor shower at boatshed
- Newly planted gardens with sandstone pathways
- Large rear garden
- Short walk to local park via rear lane or along waterfront
- 2 paddle boards
- Aesop Toiletries and premium linen
- Butler, catering & concierge services available upon request.
- The house can accommodate up to 8 people.