Tasmania Villa 5548
This villa is located in: Launceston, Tasmania, AustraliaClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
Newly renovated, 1870’s built, luxury accommodation house situated on 312 acres of English gardens and prime farm land in the Meander Valley of Northern Tasmania.
The house will sleep a total of 10 people and is designed to cater for couples, families, large groups, weekend get-aways or wedding gatherings (note: Quamby Estate wedding venue and Golf course is only 5 mins drive away).
The house is the only accommodation on the property and is therefore not a B&B. You won’t be bothered by anyone during your stay ; you get the whole home to yourself!
The house is situated on a working farm but guests can be assured of privacy,and peace and quiet during their stay. The house is surrounded by English gardens and is some distance from machinery and working equipment.
Located five minutes drive to the town of Westbury which has all the services you may need during your stay.
The home is also a perfect escape for young families as the house is fully equipped with high-chair, cot, childrens books, DVD’s, bunks, games and toys.
Come and relax and enjoy the beautiful scenery of our luxury house and working farm!
The house will sleep a total of 10 people and is comprised of:
- 1 x King suite – with en-suite, wardrobes and 42 Inch LED TV
- 1 x Queen suite – with wardrobes, and 42 Inch TV
- 2 x Single beds – with wardrobes, and 42 Inch TV
- 4 x Large built-in luxury bunk beds, with wardrobes and 42 Inch TV
- Two large bathrooms with bath, floor heating and luxury imported fittings
- Large kitchen with island bench and stylish booth seat. All amenities for the gourmet food buff are supplied for your use (Le Crueset pots, Kitchen Aid, Coffee Machine etc)
- Dining Room with seating for up to 10 people
- Living room with 51 Inch LED TV, DVD, Foxtel
- Integrated sound system throughout the kitchen, living and dining areas
- Ducted A/C and reverse cycle heating in all rooms
- Free Wi-Fi access throughout the house
- Fully equipped laundry
- Large outdoor area with 8 seat outdoor suite, gas heater and 7 burner BBQ
- Fully stocked wine rack with selected Tasmanian Wines (available for purchase)
Location and things to do
- Westbury, 5 mins drive – The region’s main town. Has beautiful buildings and been voted as having best English village green in Australia.
- Whitehouse Bakery – traditional bakery on the village green at Westbury
- Westbury Maze (5 min drive)
- Liffey Falls (with clearly marked walking track) (30 min drive)
- Cradle Mountain – (75 min drive)
- Hagley, Deloraine, Bracknell, Carrick, Exton, Whitemore, Longford, Perth – towns (all within 5-20 min drive).
- Great Western Tiers – Central Plateau, Walls of Jerusalem national parks within 60 min drive
- Fishing in the Meander river (2 mins drive ) – Fishing rods and a tour guide can be provided on request (additional cost for tour guide)
- Fishing at London lakes (2 hour drive)
- Fishing in the central highlands (Great Lake, Arthurs lake) – (75 min drive)
- Golf at Quamby Estate (5 min drive)
- Golf at Barnbougle Dunes and Lost Farm (75 min drive)
- Entally House – Hadspen (15 min drive)
- Woolmers Estate – Longford (20 min drive)
- Brickendon Estate – Longford (20 min drive)
- Pearns Steam world – Westbury (5 min drive)
- Trowunna Wildlife Park (20 min drive)
- Mole Creek caves (30 min drive)
- Christmas Hills Raspberry Farm and cafe (Elizabeth Town – 15 min drive)
- Tamar Valley wineries – (35 min drive)
- Ben Lomond snow skiing (75 min drive)
- Cataract Gorge Launceston (20 min drive)
- Boags Brewery Launceston (20 min drive)
- AFL at Aurora Stadium (20 min drive)