Koh Samui Villa 461
- Ocean Front
- Ocean View
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
Villa 461 is one of three stylish villas directly on stunning Kao Laem Noi beach with panoramic views across to the famed Angthong Marine Park and surrounding islands.
The beach at Laem Noi is extremely peaceful and has a serenity which seems to enhance the views over to the Ang Thong Marine Park.
Villa Two is approached from the road via landscaped gardens and through an impressive entrance doorway. Railway sleepers form a natural pathway through the entrance and into the inner courtyard.
A wavy sandstone pathway splits the first tropically planted garden area and leads to the two separate pavilions which make up this property and which form an L-shape enclosing the infinity swimming pool.
Steps lead up and into the first pavilion on the right which overlooks the pool, the garden and out across the ocean. The first room on the ground floor is well set out as a colourful lounge area with blue curtains, a cream L-shapes sofa, matching blue and cream scatter cushions and bright artworks on the walls. This room has a vaulted glass ceiling making it an extremely light and attractive space.
Ceiling blinds help to keep the room comfortable and prevent it from overheating in the Samui sun.
A floating wooden staircase leads upstairs and the recess beneath is an appropriate space for the TV cabinet. At the rear of the room a door leads through into the master suite.
In here there are built-in wardrobes on the back wall which are split by the entrance into the exceptional en-suite bathroom. On entering you're faced with black marble and natural slate walls. In the centre area there are unusual chrome twin sinks set below a large mirror.
To the left is the toilet and to the right a corner Jacuzzi bathtub. Back into the master suite there's a wooden four poster bed, dressing area and lovely views out through the bi-folding doors which lead out onto the pool terrace.
From the lounger the floating staircase takes you up to a gallery with a stylish leather lounger. A door leads through to another en-suite bedroom. This has twin beds, fitted wardrobes, a relaxing chez-lounge and an en-suite shower room.
Leaving this pavilion there's a stunning Frangipani tree planted before the swimming pool and to the left of that is the entrance to the next pavilion. This is a function and flexible area with a wooden vaulted ceiling and which can be opened into one sizeable living space or sectioned off to create more private areas.
As you enter from the sandstone path, the first section of this pavilion houses an incredible water hyacinth and teak day bed, there's a free standing mirror and wardrobe and the entrance into the bathroom with a walk-in shower. Folding wooden doors can isolate this room turning it into a private en-suite bedroom if required.
With the doors fully open the room expands firstly into a centrally placed dining room with antique looking wooden dining table and cabinet. From you walk through to another lounge area and on the left is a fully fitted kitchen and walk-in store cupboard.
To the right of this lounge area there's a sala complete with sun loungers and wooden decking leading onto the garden. Within the garden there's a dining table and chairs and a path taking you to the private entrance onto the beach.
The blue-tiled pool wraps around the sala and right up to the decking which runs along the side of the pavilion. The pool incorporates a bench style Jacuzzi feature which runs across the edge directly in front of the master-suite.
This is a well located and well laid out property which is individual in design, blending cutting edge contemporary designs with traditional Thai architectural features.
- On the Northern coast of Koh Samui, 25 minutes from the Airport and Chaweng.
- In the Summer low tide season when the reef is dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball, football or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
- Please refer to the Rates section above.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
- Rates shown are for a maximum of up to 4 Guests (including children) depending on rate scheme allocated. Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
- Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
- Airport transfer: US$40 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
- Baby cot provided free of charge
- Rates include daily Continental breakfast
- For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
- One double bedroom with en-suite bathroom; one twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- WIFI ADSL
- Decking area with sun beds
- TV Satellite, DVD/CD player
- Direct beach access
- Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
- Fully equipped kitchen
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned
The resident villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy while the Villa Manager is available to cater to all your specific needs and help organise guests stay with activities, massage and spa treatment as well as dealing with any matter arising at the villa. A Guest Relations & Concierge team will visit guests during their stay (usually the day after check in) to further help ensuring guests have a pleasant stay or address any matters arising at the villa.
- Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary.
- Pool towels are provided and replenished as deemed necessary.
- Chef service (Thai cuisine and Western favourites) upon availability with shopping list available.
- In-Villa wine selection available.
- Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged.
- Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage, with or without driver.
- Baby sitting service on request and availability
- In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
All Bedrooms | USD $420 per night - USD $700 per night
|Low||Sep 1, 2014 - Dec 14, 2014||USD $420 per night||3 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 15, 2014 - Jan 10, 2015||USD $700 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Jan 11, 2015 - Feb 11, 2015||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Feb 12, 2015 - Feb 26, 2015||USD $550 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Feb 27, 2015 - Mar 28, 2015||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Prime||Mar 29, 2015 - Apr 12, 2015||USD $550 per night||5 nights min|
|High||Apr 28, 2015 - May 14, 2015||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||May 15, 2015 - Jun 30, 2015||USD $420 per night||3 nights min|
|High||Jul 1, 2015 - Aug 31, 2015||USD $500 per night||3 nights min|
Koh Samui Villa 461
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.