Pererenan Villa 3253
This villa is located in: Pererenan, BaliClick to see bigger map
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
Pererenan Villa 3252
Pererenan Villa 3254
Villa 3253 is constructed in the traditional Balinese style consisting of separate pavilions located within 1500 sq.ms of landscaped gardens, designed by the award winning landscape architect, Made Wijaya. From the Balinese entrance gates to the villa grounds, one finds oneself descending the white palimanan stone steps through the landscaped gardens to the extraordinary ten metre high main living/dining pavilion which overlooks the natural green stone swimming pool nestled adjacent to the Pangi River.
The main living and dining pavilion, with its flagstone floor, is well suited for functions, while the adjacent flat lawn is perfect for Balinese dance performances. This sizeable, 10-metre high, open air pavilion is furnished with antique daybeds, an antique wooden coffee table, large cushions and a dining table for eight. Ceiling fans ensure the comfort of the guests, sturdy pillars support the shingle roof, and a bar to one side serves as a breakfast bar or a drinks bar. The pavilion is also graced with a number of antique artifacts including an ornamental painted wall panel that forms a striking centre-piece, flanked by a pair of Javanese statues resting in softly lit alcoves.
Each of the three individual air-conditioned bedroom pavilions is a short stroll through the villa grounds and each consists of a bedroom with king size bed, balcony overlooking the gardens and spacious ensuite bathroom and private courtyard with outdoor shower.
The master bedroom is located in the sleeping pavilion known as ‘Lily': It also possesses a balcony-style deck. Complete with a comfortable daybed and a table, the deck overhangs the garden beside the pool and the temple. Similar to the other sleeping pavilions, the bedroom is graced with a double four poster bed and also has a satellite TV with VCD/CD player. The bathroom features a cream terrazzo tub beside glass windows within walled courtyard with an open air shower.
The air-conditioned study room and guest bedroom is known as ‘Hibiscus'. This cosy room has a cool terrazzo floor and is furnished with a comfortable sofa and two arm chairs, together with a satellite TV and VCD/CD player. The room enjoys a series of glass doors, which can be completely opened up, and there is also a small en-suite shower room with washbasin and toilet. A wooden staircase leads up to a mezzanine area, abundant with natural light from the large windows, which extend upwards from the glass doors below. The timber-floored mezzanine is furnished with a double bed.
There is a lockable, connecting door leading from this Villa to the villa next door. This can be opened when there is a large group sharing the two villas. There is also a spacious and secure communal car park within the walled villa complex.
The lovely terraced garden was created by the acclaimed landscape architect, Made Wijaya, who is well known for his romantic garden designs. White Palimanan steps lead past pink hibiscus, hand carved stone statues, and a lotus pond filled with Koi fish.
At the lowest level of the garden there is a kidney-shaped swimming pool, fashioned from green Javanese stone. It is characterised by an infinity edge and is bordered by flowering heliconia, coconut palms and the Pangi River. The pool area is furnished with sunloungers and also features a thatched relaxation balé pavilion.
about 6.8 km drive to Seminyak Center, 6km drive to Seminyak Night Life, 12.5km drive to Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport.
- 3 separate air-conditioned bedroom pavilions with king-size beds and additional trundle bed
- All bedrooms pavilion have balconies, ensuites and private landscaped courtyards with outdoor showers. Air-conditioned TV/study pavilion with double bed TV/study pavilion has ensuite facilities
- Natural green stone free form swimming pool, approx. 15m x 5m, surrounded by paved area with sunbeds and pool shower
- Satellite TV, VCD/DVD and stereo CD
- Large dining area with seating up to 10-12 people
- Casual living area with comfortable Javanese couches
- Fully equipped modern marble kitchen and bar area
- Undercover car parking for 2 vehicles
- Ceiling fans to all pavilions
- Accommodation for up to 10 people
- Selection of VCDs/DVDs/CDs, books and games
- Electronic safes to each bedroom pavilion
Services included in rental
- Welcome drink and fruit basket upon guest arrival
- Daily continental breakfast for all guests
- Welcome Balinese flower arrangements and daily fresh flowers from the gardens
- Friendly full time villa staff includes cook, housekeepers, security and gardener/pool cleaner
- The villa cook can prepare both Western and Indonesian cuisine
- Housekeepers clean rooms twice a day
- Turn down service every night
- Daily laundry service
- Daily pool and garden maintenance 24 hour security and back-up emergency generator
- Telephone for guest convenience (local calls only) Food and beverage shopping, by villa staff, at cost
- Villa information booklet for sightseeing, touring and shopping
- Massages, pedicures, manicures, facials and body scrubs by Manori Spa may be arranged in the villa at preferred rates
- Car rental (including driver) can be arranged by villa team at preferred rates
- Sightseeing tours, golf bookings, restaurants bookings and other services can be arranged by villa team
- Traditional music and dancing performances by renowned Pererenan troupe may be arranged at the villa by villa team
- Baby sitting services can be arranged through villa team
* Rates are subject to a further 15.5% government and service tax per night.
All Bedrooms | USD $425 per night - USD $625 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Apr 14, 2023 - Jun 25, 2023||USD $425 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jun 26, 2023 - Aug 1, 2023||USD $525 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Aug 2, 2023 - Aug 17, 2023||USD $625 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Aug 18, 2023 - Sep 1, 2023||USD $525 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 2, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||USD $425 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 10, 2024||USD $625 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Apr 5, 2024 - Apr 13, 2024||USD $525 per night||5 nights min|
2 Bedrooms | USD $380 per night - USD $475 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Apr 14, 2023 - Jun 25, 2023||USD $380 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jun 26, 2023 - Aug 1, 2023||USD $475 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Aug 2, 2023 - Aug 17, 2023||N/A||7 nights min|
|High||Aug 18, 2023 - Sep 1, 2023||USD $475 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 2, 2023 - Dec 19, 2023||USD $380 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2023 - Jan 10, 2024||N/A||7 nights min|
|High||Apr 5, 2024 - Apr 13, 2024||USD $475 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.
Pererenan Villa 3253
Contact us for personalized service and customer support.