Canggu Villa 3256
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Personal Chef
- Daily Breakfast
- Car & Driver
Villa 3256 is not your average Bali villa. Sure, it's stylish - in fact it recently featured in the Brava Casa interior magazine.
But unlike some of those clinically chic places that border on being soulless, Villa 3256 is all about design that makes you feel thoroughly at ease.
Consider the lounge. The built-in couches are generously long and wide, more like a day bed really. They feature extra-broad edges, so you never need to reach far for that book, or drink. And when it's time for something more active, the upper pool is literally a couple of steps away. The retractable 145 inch projector screen is equally user-friendly. One touch and it descends from the lounge ceiling, after which you're all set for Cable TV or a movie from our wide selection of DVDs.
Your bedroom has huge glass sliding doors and wooden venetian blinds. Open them and Bali floods in. Close them, and you can seal yourself off for some peace and quiet. You needn't leave the room for entertainment; there's a 26' flat screen TV and 5.1 Channel Home Theatre speaker system. The sub-woofer sits under your bed, so you don't just watch movies: you feel them. Last but certainly not least, the ensuite bathroom features a classic, open-to-the-skies Balinese shower surrounded by native plants. The large "Rain head" makes bathing even more of an indulgence.
From the lower infinity pool you'll look out over the Pangi river and padi fields that stretch from across the opposite bank and off into the distance. You're close to nature here. Butterflies flit past, dragonflies hover in the sunlight and birdsong mingles with the melody of the river. This pool is especially refreshing and not just because of the view...it's shaded by palms and towering gatep trees.
When you emerge from the lower pool, the Bale awaits. A Bale is a traditional gazebo found throughout Indonesia. The Villa 3256 version is fully equipped with a ceiling fan, power points and reading lights, making it an excellent place to lounge, day or night.
It's also ideal for some serious pampering. One of the highlights of your stay here will be a massage in the Bale, with the soothing sounds of the river to complete the experience.
Then there's The Studio. Think of it as a multimedia room on steroids. It boasts an 84" Absolute projector screen, Infocus DLP Home Theater projector, DVD Player, Cable TV and Yamaha Home Theatre Surround Sound System.
Help yourself to our DVD library, or if you've brought your own entertainment, hook up your laptop to the projector using the pre-installed VGA cabling. Likewise, the Yamaha sound system has audio connections for your iPod or Smartphone.
The kitchen. One of the most important rooms in the Villa, because we believe great food is essential for a great holiday. That's why we pride ourselves on providing you with an excellent menu. Our cook, Nyoman, has worked in some of Bali's leading restaurants including Ku de Ta. So he's equally adept at Asian and Western cuisine.
Exploring the surroundings. A great way to do this is by bicycle. There are two "Monarch 6" mountain bikes at your disposal. One of the most pleasant cycles is an early morning jaunt to Pererenan beach. It will take approximately 10 minutes and you can take in the sights and sounds of village life on the way there. If you'd rather walk, an evening stroll to Pererenan beach to view the sunset is highly recommended: it can be spectacular.
Location Rice padi views. Quiet beaches. 15 minutes to Seminyak and Tanah Lot. In short, all the benefits of a Canggu location. With the added bonus of being right beside the Pangi river.
- Complimentary, unlimited Internet access, plus WiFi access throughout the Villa
- One time round trip airport transfer
- Breakfast: choice of Asian, Western, or Villa 3255 Special
- Complete staff team, including Nyoman the cook, two full-time housekeepers - Ayu and Made - plus security guard Nyoman.
- Selection of welcome drinks in your personal fridge
- Complimentary usage of "Monarch 6" mountain bikes
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms with 3 double beds
- All bedrooms equipped with 26' flat screen TV and 5.1
- Channel Home Theatre speaker system, plus iPod/mp3 player connection
- Air-conditioned Studio/Multimedia room equipped with 84"Absolute projector screen, Infocus DLP
- Home Theater projector, DVD Player, Cable TV and Yamaha Home Theatre Surround Sound System (with iPod/mp3 player connection)
- Two infinity pools. Upper pool: meter lap pool and 10 meter square pool Bale equipped with reading lights, fan and power points
- Lounge area equipped with: retractable 145"/370cm projector screen, InFocus projector, Cable TV, DVD Player, 5.1 Channel Home Theatre Speaker System (with iPod/mp3 player connection) DVD library
- Dining area for up to 6 people Modern "Island" kitchen, with temperature-controlled wine cabinet
- Massages, pedicures, manicures, facials and body scrubs may be arranged in the villa at preferential rates.
- Car rental (including driver) can be arranged by villa management at preferential rates
- Sightseeing tours, golf bookings, restaurants reservations and other services can all be arranged by villa management.
* Please note that rates are subject to a further 15.5% government and service tax per night.
All Bedrooms | USD $565 per night - USD $720 per night +15.5% Tax
|Low||Apr 6, 2018 - Jun 25, 2018||USD $565 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Jun 26, 2018 - Aug 1, 2018||USD $630 per night||5 nights min|
|Peak||Aug 2, 2018 - Aug 16, 2018||USD $720 per night||7 nights min|
|High||Aug 17, 2018 - Aug 31, 2018||USD $630 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Sep 1, 2018 - Dec 18, 2018||USD $565 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 19, 2018 - Jan 9, 2019||USD $720 per night||7 nights min|
|Low||Jan 10, 2019 - Mar 29, 2019||USD $565 per night||2 nights min|
|High||Mar 30, 2019 - Apr 5, 2019||USD $630 per night||5 nights min|
An additional tax of 15.5% will be applied.