Seminyak Villa 3591
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Located in a secluded lane off Jalan Drupadi, Villa 3591 is blessed with a fantastic location from which you can easily make the most of your visit to Bali. It’s close to, what’s known locally as, ‘Eat Street’ where you’ll find a wide range of cafes, warungs and restaurants including famous names such as Ku De Ta, Gado Gado, La Lucciola, Tulip, Kura Kura, La Sal and Lestari. Also, just a few minutes walk away, is Jalan Dhyana Pura – a street rapidly gaining a reputation for its vibrant live music scene, quality restaurants and colourful shops. The beach too, is just a short walking distance from the villa. The villas excellent location means that dining, shopping and spa facilities are all available within a radius of one kilometer!
The main pavilion, which also overlooks the pool, houses an air-conditioned TV room as well as an open plan living space, dining area and kitchen. This area is decorated with many beautiful local antique ornaments and artwork. The kitchen, which runs along the back of this area, is fully-equipped with a gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, juicer, water dispenser, fridge-freezer and maxi bar, as well as cutlery, china and glassware.
In front of the kitchen is the welcoming living space with cosy sofas around a large TV which has access to over 50 international channels as well as a DVD player. The proximity of the dining table to this living area means that guests can enjoy a movie while they eat. The main pavilion has secure doors to stop children reaching the pool unattended. Adjoined to this main area is also a room that can be used as either an office or a bedroom.
The three main bedrooms are all decorated similarly, housing a double bed, generous wardrobe space and an en-suite bathroom with a shower, all overlooking the pool and tropical gardens. Two of these rooms are within separate guesthouses and have their own terraces as well as a small pond, with a small fountain and beautiful lilies, situated between the two rooms.
The office to the left of the main living space can also be set up as a double bedroom. There is also access to another small bedroom, designed for children, through this office room. The children’s bedroom houses 2 bunk-beds, and has a small en-suite wet room attached.
Grounds & Landscaping
Villa 3591 has an infinity pool surrounded by lawn and gardens punctuated with palms and tropical plants. There is also a small pond and large vertical water feature in the villa, creating a peaceful atmosphere, which you can enjoy lazing underneath a gazebo with a comfortable daybed. There is a large lawn area with lush tropical plants lining the walls, giving this villa a spacious feel, perfect for relaxing and enjoying your holiday.
Services & Facilities
- Four air-conditioned bedrooms, three with queen-sized beds and one with twin single beds.
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds have mosquito nets and bedroom doors are protected by a screen door
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa, plug in your laptop or just use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area with 50 international channels including movies, news, cartoons and sport
- DVD/CD player with the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- 50sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side bale with bench and coffee table
- Sun beds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am-4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- Fully staffed by a manager, a guest assistant, a villa attendant, engineering staff, gardeners, a pool attendant and security guards
All Bedrooms | USD $415 per night - USD $599 per night +21.0% Tax
|Low||Oct 11, 2018 - Dec 19, 2018||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2018 - Jan 5, 2019||USD $599 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2019 - Mar 15, 2019||USD $415 per night||2 nights min|
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $499 per night||3 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.