Seminyak Villa 3597
- Air Conditioning
- Maid Service
- Daily Breakfast
Villa 3597 is situated down a quiet lane off Jalan Raya Seminyak, called gang Keraton. A short walk will bring you into the centre of Seminyak, a fashionable area with an abundance of boutique shopping options, as well as numerous restaurants, spas, art galleries and nightclubs. The villa is also within walking distance of Legian, the area between Seminyak and Kuta, where you will find more shops, boutiques and famous restaurants. The villa is also conveniently close to Bintang Supermarket, located on Jalan Raya Seminyak, where you can get your groceries. The beach is only a 10 minute walk from the villa, which is the perfect place to enjoy a stunning sunset. Villa 3597 is an oasis nestled in a quiet lane but conveniently only a stroll to everything you’ll need to make your holiday perfect.
Villa 3597’s main building faces east across the swimming pool so that guests can enjoy the sunrise every morning. Set across the back of the main living space within the main building is a spacious open plan kitchen area with breakfast bar. The kitchen is fully-equipped with a stove, a microwave, a coffee maker, a juicer and a water dispenser, as well as cutlery, ample china and a maxi bar.
In front of the kitchen is the living area with a comfortable corner suite, encouraging family and friends to gather and socialise. The living area also has a large plasma television with cable TV access to more than 50 international channels, as well as CD and DVD systems. Positioned in front of this, overlooking the pool is the large wooden dining table, with matching bench and chairs. Across from the main building is a guest house with a bedroom and extra seating area, which is enclosed and air conditioned.
The villa has three en-suite bedrooms, all featuring air conditioning. Two of these are attached to either side of the main living space, while the third is in a separate guesthouse, next to an extra seating area. Each of the bedrooms has a semi-outdoor en-suite bathroom containing a shower, with two of them also featuring a large terrazzo bathtub. Every bedroom also has its own television. The third bedroom, within the guesthouse, also features a walk-in dressing room with generous wardrobe space.
Grounds & Landscaping
As soon as you enter you will be greeted by a running water feature and small pond area by the side of the guesthouse, with stone steps through to provide access to the guesthouse.
The garden area is purpose-built for relaxing in the warmth with a small pavilion which contains a comfortable daybed and provides cooling shade next to the swimming pool. There’s also a Jacuzzi at one end of the swimming pool to add to your enjoyment, with an outdoor shower for your convenience.
There are also several sun loungers and other seats within the garden space for you to sit and enjoy your tropical surroundings, surrounded by luscious green lawns, tropical plants and palms.
Services & Facilities
- Three ensuite bedrooms, two with a king-sized bed and one with twin single beds, as well as a smaller room that be used as single bedroom
- All bedrooms are air-conditioned and have a ceiling fan and generous wardrobe space
- All beds are protected by mosquito nets and bedroom doors have an additional screen
- Digital safety deposit boxes in each bedroom
- Hairdryers in each bedroom
- Fully-equipped kitchen with large refrigerator
- Free internet access in the villa; plug in your laptop or use the wireless connection
- Large LCD TV in living area, with 50 international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports
- DVD/CD player; and the capacity to stream music throughout the villa
- 50sqm swimming pool with shallow step-in
- Pool-side bale with day bed for massages and snoozing
- Sun beds, pool umbrella and pool towels
- Outdoor shower
- Private off-street parking
- Back-up generator
- Complimentary grocery shopping assistance without any surcharge
- Daily housekeeping from 8am – 4pm
- Daily personal guest assistance from 7am-11pm
- Professional 24-hour security service
- Villa 3597 is fully stocked with bed linen, towels, toilet paper, cooking utensils, basic condiments and drinking water are provided
- Household supplies such as toilet paper, soap and other cleaning products are included in the rental price and will be replenished as needed
- The villa is fully staffed by a manager, a guest assistant, a villa attendant, engineering staff, a gardener and a pool attendant and security guards
2 Bedrooms | USD $257 per night - USD $342 per night +21.0% Tax
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $342 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $257 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020||USD $330 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2020 - Mar 15, 2020||USD $257 per night||2 nights min|
3 Bedrooms | USD $361 per night - USD $461 per night +21.0% Tax
|Prime||May 16, 2019 - Oct 10, 2019||USD $430 per night||3 nights min|
|Low||Oct 11, 2019 - Dec 19, 2019||USD $361 per night||2 nights min|
|Peak||Dec 20, 2019 - Jan 5, 2020||USD $461 per night||5 nights min|
|Low||Jan 6, 2020 - Mar 15, 2020||USD $361 per night||2 nights min|
An additional tax of 21.0% will be applied.